Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Replacement bulbs for a Door Push

Options
  • 31-03-2013 3:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,250 ✭✭✭

Bought a new door push last week to install and it seems that I've lost the bulb from inside it somehow when loosening the clamps to connect it.

Is there any place to get replacement bulbs or must I purchase a new push? I know there will probably be not much in it in terms of cost but I thought I would ask anyway!

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭Mr.Fred

Bought a new door push last week to install and it seems that I've lost the bulb from inside it somehow when loosening the clamps to connect it.

Is there any place to get replacement bulbs or must I purchase a new push? I know there will probably be not much in it in terms of cost but I thought I would ask anyway!

Thanks.

I'm sure they can be sourced but might be easier to just pick up another bell push or you could go for the less morally correct option and head on back to the store. "Excuse me I got this bell push and it doesn't seem to have any bulb in it."

If you got it in an electrical wholesalers they will probably just give you one of the little bulbs

Advertisement