Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pokemon omega?

• 31-03-2013 4:06pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭

Does anyone here play the free online version of pokemon?

I registered a year ago but have only started getting into it recently.
    It takes a bit to get used to and they still have alot of work to do. (not all moves work correctly, pokemon don't have abilities etc)
    But it's good/different. It's an MMO and there are "quests" you can do, there's also a battle mansion and gyms.

Sorry, this sounds like I'm advertising XD,
    But I've all but replaced my handheld pokemon gaming for this online version.
    There almost seems like, more reason to play Omega over the handhelds, somewhat more to do.

so, anyone here tried it?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭looking_around

so no one plays pokemon online? S= ..

~awws~

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 333 ✭✭Hybrid_Theory

so no one plays pokemon online? S= ..

~awws~

I've played it once or twice. Like ya said it takes a bit of getting used to.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

I registered and played for a bit, those captchas get annoying.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭looking_around

the captchas are because there was trouble with people getting bots to do all the battling, speeding up training and increasing their number in the rankings.

But the "open object click" captcha isn't too bad.. it's quick, but doesn't work well on touch screens unfortunately.

I jus play the game on the laptop, you get used to the captchas, I've stopped noticing them :)

Advertisement