Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Philip Penny & Tallafornia in general

• 31-03-2013 4:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭

I mean come on.

Really? Is this the type of person that people are really watching on TV these days? All over a bit of banter over a picture that he didn't like he revealed his true colours. The show is absolute tripe anyway (my opinion, not causing a fight you're entitled to your own) but I just can't get over the amount of people that are actually entertained by it when these are the type of people they are watching. This guy is followed by quite a few people, and look what he says, if you're not "successful" or if you don't like him you're going nowhere & a "fat pathetic looser". He publicly named a kid in the status. I just can't understand this style of tv anymore, it's just not classy.

Phil's original threat message on facebook

The only reason that TV3 is paying those people in Tallafornia is because of the demand that was created by Geordie shore. Do they actually think that they would have gotten somewhere if TV3 just wasn't following in suit of the UK and created a spin off?

Opinions?

Advertisement