Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WRH now a cork outpost

Options
12346»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭O Riain

Even Phil Hogan said he would have liked to see the hospitals stay together. Phil Hogan see's this as a bad thing but Fianna Gael boy is so blindly dedicated to his own party that he doesn't see the detriment this will cause to his own city, county and region. It's actually unbelievably sad, in this day and age, to follow a political party in such a way. Politicians are not to be trusted and political partys themselves should be treated with nothing more than complete and utter disdain.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

O Riain wrote: »
    Even Phil Hogan said he would have liked to see the hospitals stay together. Phil Hogan see's this as a bad thing but Fianna Gael boy is so blindly dedicated to his own party that he doesn't see the detriment this will cause to his own city, county and region. It's actually unbelievably sad, in this day and age, to follow a political party in such a way. Politicians are not to be trusted and political partys themselves should be treated with nothing more than complete and utter disdain.

Get a grip and have some cop on without posting such drivel and complete nonsense. Christ, there is a constant stream of negativity and refusal to see reality by a select group of absolute idiots who appear to have nothing better to do than be keyboard warriors, spreading mistruths, misinformation, and completely fabricating stories. Even making up what I said just so they can throw their toys out of the pram and have a good whine.

The fact that someone can't have an opposing opinion to a select few is lambasted by a group of as being 'up his FG hole', a 'FG fanboy' a 'FG boy' etc. while makes me smile it shows the people who post such drivel to be completely idiotic and stupid with a clear well hidden agenda. It says more about you than it does about my limited political affiliations - at least I am not hiding what party I support and I am open about my political views. Many of which disagree with policy and many others which agree with policy. But when people are blinded by such ignorance, they selectively pick what they want so they can paint this picture so they can throw your digital darts at as part of their keyboard warrior routine. Bravo warriors, bravo!

It appears that because nothing that was predicted has came true - apart from a request to become a Teaching Hospital which now a lot of people don't suddenly want - a select group of people are trying to throw stuff together to make it sound bad. Some are even trying to bring in the University for WIT into the argument to try backup their stupid claims. They then go all quiet and have **** all to say when its pointed out that this government has done more than any other government to get WIT upgraded and its now in the hands of the HEA who have received an application from WIT and CIT. Our public representative from Portlaw got this information for you folks, and its available on the web for those who bothered their backsides to check. But the constant stream of bull**** being spouted continues.

A large amount of people haven't a clue. A protest march founded on the basis of misinformation, rumours, and speculation being spouted as fact. A protest march t hat saw me at the front and fully behind it. A march that saw our local representatives to fight tooth and nail alongside many others to ensure WRH didn't get a raw deal. It didn't, but again because so many people were lead in a completely different direction and the focus is now being lost - groups keep up their campaign by continuing to make up so much **** and to keep the spotlight on them. 'Loss of thousands of jobs' one chap said. Where did he get that? He heard it from someone else. **** me, its like the blind leading the blind.

Phil Hogan is right - in an ideal world, everything should stay as it is and be perfect. The South East Region would have been nice to stay together, sure. Sadly, it didn't and we are being linked up with Cork but there appears to be very little impact to WRH services and even our politicians on both side of the house are comfortable with this. The same opposition you love one minute, but are now turning your back on because they don't see your blurred outlook on all things Waterford. The media have even acknowledged that this eases the situation for Waterford and that the fears from the thousands who marched are no more - no mass loss of jobs, no closure of the hospital, no mass loss of services but the complete opposite and an upgrade to a Teaching Hospital. Some of the crap people are bringing up is without foundation and again further speculation but even on the release of the plan, people are still making up a load of awl horse manure to have an awl rant.

Why would anybody engage on this forum politically when your just head hunted and abused? Everywhere you turn on this forum, a political dig is thrown in. If you don't support the Waterford forum anti-government anti-change stance, your quickly told where to go and quickly labelled as a government fan. Even those who have absolutely no political connection are in the firing line for not going with the warriors.

So excuse me while I refuse to engage with a pack of absolute idiots who have nothing better to do than insult, abuse and refuse to engage whatsoever in reality. Thankfully, its a select few and not everybody who engages on the topic here is a lunatic.

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Mr Tibbs

Sully wrote: »
    Get a grip and have some cop on without posting such drivel and complete nonsense. Christ, there is a constant stream of negativity and refusal to see reality by a select group of absolute idiots who appear to have nothing better to do than be keyboard warriors, spreading mistruths, misinformation, and completely fabricating stories. Even making up what I said just so they can throw their toys out of the pram and have a good whine.

The fact that someone can't have an opposing opinion to a select few is lambasted by a group of as being 'up his FG hole', a 'FG fanboy' a 'FG boy' etc. while makes me smile it shows the people who post such drivel to be completely idiotic and stupid with a clear well hidden agenda. It says more about you than it does about my limited political affiliations - at least I am not hiding what party I support and I am open about my political views. Many of which disagree with policy and many others which agree with policy. But when people are blinded by such ignorance, they selectively pick what they want so they can paint this picture so they can throw your digital darts at as part of their keyboard warrior routine. Bravo warriors, bravo!

It appears that because nothing that was predicted has came true - apart from a request to become a Teaching Hospital which now a lot of people don't suddenly want - a select group of people are trying to throw stuff together to make it sound bad. Some are even trying to bring in the University for WIT into the argument to try backup their stupid claims. They then go all quiet and have **** all to say when its pointed out that this government has done more than any other government to get WIT upgraded and its now in the hands of the HEA who have received an application from WIT and CIT. Our public representative from Portlaw got this information for you folks, and its available on the web for those who bothered their backsides to check. But the constant stream of bull**** being spouted continues.

A large amount of people haven't a clue. A protest march founded on the basis of misinformation, rumours, and speculation being spouted as fact. A protest march t hat saw me at the front and fully behind it. A march that saw our local representatives to fight tooth and nail alongside many others to ensure WRH didn't get a raw deal. It didn't, but again because so many people were lead in a completely different direction and the focus is now being lost - groups keep up their campaign by continuing to make up so much **** and to keep the spotlight on them. 'Loss of thousands of jobs' one chap said. Where did he get that? He heard it from someone else. **** me, its like the blind leading the blind.

Phil Hogan is right - in an ideal world, everything should stay as it is and be perfect. The South East Region would have been nice to stay together, sure. Sadly, it didn't and we are being linked up with Cork but there appears to be very little impact to WRH services and even our politicians on both side of the house are comfortable with this. The same opposition you love one minute, but are now turning your back on because they don't see your blurred outlook on all things Waterford. The media have even acknowledged that this eases the situation for Waterford and that the fears from the thousands who marched are no more - no mass loss of jobs, no closure of the hospital, no mass loss of services but the complete opposite and an upgrade to a Teaching Hospital. Some of the crap people are bringing up is without foundation and again further speculation but even on the release of the plan, people are still making up a load of awl horse manure to have an awl rant.

Why would anybody engage on this forum politically when your just head hunted and abused? Everywhere you turn on this forum, a political dig is thrown in. If you don't support the Waterford forum anti-government anti-change stance, your quickly told where to go and quickly labelled as a government fan. Even those who have absolutely no political connection are in the firing line for not going with the warriors.

So excuse me while I refuse to engage with a pack of absolute idiots who have nothing better to do than insult, abuse and refuse to engage whatsoever in reality. Thankfully, its a select few and not everybody who engages on the topic here is a lunatic.

Hail the Dictator those who oppose his views are idiots.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Mr Tibbs wrote: »
    Hail the Dictator those who oppose his views are idiots.

No, I don't expect people to support my views on various matters. Welcome to the real world - people don't all have the same opinion. Would be fairly boring if we were all here saying "That Phil Hogan fella, lovely man, does wonders for the country. Looks after us well. James? Reilly? Ah, the poor poor fella gets it tough as does the party. Sure, there doing their best in a bad situation".

My arse. But those who go down the route of shouting abuse from the sidelines for my views, they are the idiots. Those who haven't a bulls notion - are idiots. Those who engage in a debate and counter my opinion civilly and disagree with my point of view - are not idiots.

But by all means, jump on the bandwagon.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭Chiparus

WRH was already a teaching hospital ( hint is in the sign at the entrance )

https://www.rcsi.ie/aboutwrh

Again please get your facts correct.

as for your abusive comment at the end, it reflects on you more than me.

• Advertisement

Chiparus wrote: »
    WRH was already a teaching hospital ( hint is in the sign at the entrance )
    Again please get your facts correct.

as for your abusive comment at the end, it reflects on you more than me.

WRH is not a fully fledged teaching hospital. So perhaps if we are to 'get our facts correct' - you might do the same?

WRH is not a fully fledged teaching hospital. So perhaps if we are to 'get our facts correct' - you might do the same?

Did you even bother to read my link ?

Quote:
    Waterford Regional Hospital

Waterford Regional Hospital (WRH) is a teaching hospital of RCSI.

Chiparus wrote: »
    Did you even bother to read my link ?

Quote:
    Waterford Regional Hospital

Waterford Regional Hospital (WRH) is a teaching hospital of RCSI.

Right, ill give you one more reply. If you refuse to open those eyes of yours than there is nothing I can do.

WRH is not a fully fledged teaching hospital. I never said it wasn't one, I said it wasn't a fully fledged one.

Still finding that tough to get your head around? Nothing I can do.

Right, ill give you one more reply. If you refuse to open those eyes of yours than there is nothing I can do.

WRH is not a fully fledged teaching hospital. I never said it wasn't one, I said it wasn't a fully fledged one.

Still finding that tough to get your head around? Nothing I can do.

This should be good: could you define "fully fledged" I will wait in ever anticipation as the UCC band wagon rolls up and makes "fully fledged" .

If you want some help , just PM me;)

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,481 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Ok, enough of this nonsense,

Any further politic posts go to this thread only
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=84666012

THREAD LOCKED

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement