Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert Spanish Phrases Sites

• 31-03-2013 9:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭

Hey just wondering if anyone out there has come across any good sites for some useful Spanish phrases? I feel like I've searched forever and only come up simple greetings- tourist type sentences, but I really wish I could find a good one with all that ratty phrasing that tends to come up in the translation section, like how to say "looking forward to" or "paying attention to". I hate using really clunky directly translated from English phrasing to answer those :( Any ideas? :confused: .... shound

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,572 ✭✭✭Canard

This looks good, but it's a bit spread out and not to the point.

Not all of these would be everyday Spanish, but have a look anyway. :)

I love this one, it has quite useful ones, even if it's meant to be teaching English rather than Spanish. Think it has one of the ones you mentioned in your post too. :)

(Not totally sure if this is the kind of thing you meant, but those are phrasal verbs which don't translate literally, so they should come in handy either way!)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 850 ✭✭✭0mega

Estoy esperando con illusion = I'm looking forward to

Advertisement