Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free mixing service

Options
  • 31-03-2013 10:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭

Hey guys.

I had a thread up here last year offering mixing services for free. The response I got was very surprising, and I ended up with more than I could handle at once!

So, i thought i'd try it again! :)

If anyone here has a track theyd like mixed for free, please get in touch. Ill mix any style.

Please send me links to tracks online via facebook, soundcloud, breaking tunes etc I will then choose a song to mix. I can only work on one song.

Please pm me for any email or web links.

(N.B you will need to have wav stems of each track to send to me via google drive for the mix)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭smck99

Sounds great! If I get some of my recent stuff finished I'll be sure to send it your way :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭seannash

Any examples of past work you've mixed?

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭NewNo2

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭The Stoles

is this offer still available?

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭NewNo2

I'm very very busy at the moment unfortunately!

If you have a link to a version of a track though maybe send it on to me? I can see if I'd have time soon to do something?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭The Stoles

NewNo2 wrote: »
    I'm very very busy at the moment unfortunately!

If you have a link to a version of a track though maybe send it on to me? I can see if I'd have time soon to do something?

No worries, the track has already been mixed, thanks anyway

Advertisement