Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gone from PES to FIFA. Couple of questions

Options
  • 31-03-2013 10:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,273 ✭✭✭✭

After playing PES for the last 12 years, I finally got fifa.
    Since the game has no instructions (had to google how to play a friendly!) I have one or 2 questions:
    When making subs, can I play anyone in any position and they won't lose any ability? For instance, Neymar is 83 overall. If I play him as a centre back, will his over all skill still be 83? In pro evo this would go right down to the 50's or 60's.
    And is there any player form?
    This might sound simple or even weird, but after 12 years of PES and making subs before every game based on form and position, it seems weird that now this doesn't matter

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,755 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

In this FIFA, a player's overall is based on their actual position. So Neymar playing centre half will still be 85 or whatever, but He'll be an 85 striker playing in defence. With regards form, theres no form in one off matches the way pes had it. However player ability will go up and down depending on their real life form (if you have online that is)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,273 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

Cheers. Is there a super cancel?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,755 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

There is, some combination of the shoulder buttons does it. I just hold them all

• Site Banned Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭paddy kerins

Cienciano wrote: »
    Cheers. Is there a super cancel?

Hold the two trigger buttons

• Registered Users Posts: 14,273 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

Nice one. It's handy one to know.
    It's strange playing games online with no lag :eek:

• Advertisement
Advertisement