Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Card skimmed again! help!

Options
  • 31-03-2013 11:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

So my parents card was skimmed 2 maybe 3 weeks ago...coped it, got new cards and the money back etc all went pretty smooth. Just gotta call off the fraud squad saying its happened again!!!

My issue is the card that has been comprised is the new one and has never been used EVER! its never even left the house. There are two cards linked to the account but the one thats used normally is still secure.

My question is HOW could this have happend????

Does someone just have to much info on my parents and is pulling this off by pretending to be them that way???:mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

I dont know but the bank cant reel out the usual 'cover you PIN', blame the retailer type responce.

There has to be more to this, I'd expect the bank to tell your parents what THEY will be doing to stop this happening with their cards.

Advertisement