Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate team league

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,125 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Giggsy_ wrote: »
    What time suits you to play barneybuss ... I'm free till from 7.00 to 10.00

Ill say it to him dunno if he has training tonight or not. Its the school and other stuff that takes him longer to play :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Boulders

I'll try and get on for a bit later on and play my round 7 match although to be honest I'm not looking forward to another thumping! I didn't play for a couple of days and then overdosed Sunday night and yesterday, mainly trying to win the online Bundasliga tournament which I haven't managed yet although I do have another final to play!

I think I may be a bit fifa-ed out if that's possible??? lol

Boulders wrote: »
    I'll try and get on for a bit later on and play my round 7 match although to be honest I'm not looking forward to another thumping! I didn't play for a couple of days and then overdosed Sunday night and yesterday, mainly trying to win the online Bundasliga tournament which I haven't managed yet although I do have another final to play!

I think I may be a bit fifa-ed out if that's possible??? lol

Im not enjoying losing either dont worry :pac: This game is doing my head in lately at times.

Im not enjoying losing either dont worry :pac: This game is doing my head in lately at times.

It's just this league that I'm sucking at, lol! Doing OK in seasons - just got promoted back to Division 1 and holding my own at moment but winning this Bundasliga tournament is proving a hard but to crack - took a horrific beating the other night - lost 9-3, was 9-0 down at h-t so on the bright side I took the second half 3-0 although I'm sure the other guy had lost interest by then!

It's just this league that I'm sucking at, lol! Doing OK in seasons - just got promoted back to Division 1 and holding my own at moment but winning this Bundasliga tournament is proving a hard but to crack - took a horrific beating the other night - lost 9-3, was 9-0 down at h-t so on the bright side I took the second half 3-0 although I'm sure the other guy had lost interest by then!

I know im the same im struggling to score goals and do basic things like pass the ****ing ball around in half the league games then i go onto seasons and its mostly a whole different game!!!

Then i see people scoring 9 10 goals in games on here and im like ah ffs how??!!! :pac:

• Advertisement

I know im the same im struggling to score goals and do basic things like pass the ****ing ball around in half the league games then i go onto seasons and its mostly a whole different game!!!

Then i see people scoring 9 10 goals in games on here and im like ah ffs how??!!! :pac:

The temptation to quit when getting a battering is sometimes hard to resist but I always perservere but sometimes the harder I try the worse it gets!

The temptation to quit when getting a battering is sometimes hard to resist but I always perservere but sometimes the harder I try the worse it gets!

If your losing by two or three and get one back u just know they will score its so badly scripted in this game that its almost written in stone ffs.

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭TheNumpty

TruartSharpur 2 - Boulders 4

Dunno what to say about the game, put on loads of early pressure and nothing went in for me, got caught on the counter and paid the price. Ah well. Good game again Boulders, nice team you have there too :)

TheNumpty wrote: »
    TruartSharpur 2 - Boulders 4

Dunno what to say about the game, put on loads of early pressure and nothing went in for me, got caught on the counter and paid the price. Ah well. Good game again Boulders, nice team you have there too :)
    Yeah, good game. Just glad to get a win on the board at last. Thought I was going to be up against it again after your early pressure and opening goal but managed to defend a bit better than previously and got some important blocks in and finished my chances for once!

Wasn't expecting to win, especially coming off a 0-6 tonking in the Bundasliga challenge final. Upset win!

So updated table for anyone interested.
    http://sportstables.appspot.com/?table=3717005

Still two more games to be played

BarneyBuss vs Giggsy_91

BarneyBuss vs MrDommyT

Really need to get these done lol. I think the second match was started but never finished. Ill say it to me brother when hes home later again hopefully be done today.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Whats happening lads did the matches get played so we can start round :)

Whats happening lads did the matches get played so we can start round :)

Was just about to ask this lol.

Brother said he aint seen anyone to play on last day or so i dunno i aint been paying attention.

Its nearly a week now dunno how this one has went on for so long compared rest ha.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Len10157

When Are You's reasy mrdommyt and giggsy i'll go on when your free

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

I can play at 10 if your free ...

Okay i'll be on then. :)

Don't mean to be a pain but I won't be on until 10:35 ... Sorry

So where getting somewhere :pac:

BarneyBuss (5) vs Giggsy_91 (3)

One more game left then next round !

Table http://sportstables.appspot.com/?table=3717005

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭drumlover22

Sorry lads, I won't be on till Sunday at the earliest, put the next round fixtures up and I'll catch up in both of them!

Ok so where into the second half of the season the business end so to speak :P.

Round 8

nuts_about_zoo vs Giggsy_91

TruartSharpur vs dedijon2

MrDommyT vs MyHandsArBananas

BarneyBuss vs Boulders8

Also final game of Round 7

BarneyBuss vs MrDommyT

played my match with traurtsharpur. finished one all. fairly tight game. i was leading to the last min and the F**ker got a cheeky chip in the last second :pac: il take the draw happily as it really cud of gone either way :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭TheNumpty

played my match with traurtsharpur. finished one all. fairly tight game. i was leading to the last min and the F**ker got a cheeky chip in the last second :pac: il take the draw happily as it really cud of gone either way :)
    The chip had shades of Dossena's lob at old trafford a few years ago :pac: but yeah tight game again. Defo happy with the draw, not much help for either of us in the table but still a plenty of games left.

Just finished game there.

nuts_about_zoo (5) vs Giggsy_91 (2)

Was actually 2-2 at one stage in second half i think scored two goals one after the other though.

Have to say you have a really good team but i have a feeling your being handicapped by playing so many high rated players from the start.

If i was you id try a cheaper team out see what kinda results you get.

Theres a ton of great players who will in alot of cases out performer the ones you have now and you pick them up for feck all even just as a side team to the one you have.

I brought on 3 players in that game because if i tried to fit them into a starting 11 id be screwed.

Theres the table by the way.

Sorry but won't be able to play next game until late Thursday night

Ok we have three games that need to be played are we any closer to finishing them??

BarneyBuss vs Boulders8

BarneyBuss vs MrDommyT

Ok we have three games that need to be played are we any closer to finishing them??

BarneyBuss vs Boulders8

BarneyBuss vs MrDommyT

I haven't seen the others online for a few days, so I'll play them anytime

probably out enjoying the sunshine like we should be:D

Boulders when will you be on

Len10157 wrote: »
    Boulders when will you be on
    I might be able to get on a bit later but not sure what time as I got a few things I need to do tonight!

If I don't get on tonight I should be able to play sometime tomorrow. Either way, i'll leave a message on here when I'm able to play and should be on within an hour of that.

Far as i know......

BarneyBuss (1) vs MrDommyT (1)

If im wrong please let me know :pac:.

Table

• Advertisement

Far as i know......

BarneyBuss (1) vs MrDommyT (1)

If im wrong please let me know :pac:.

Table

Yeah you're right, conceded a 90th min equaliser so I've been calming down the last few hours :mad: :pac:

Advertisement