Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate team league

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Boulders

Lost 1-2 to Barneybus!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,125 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Boulders wrote: »
    Lost 1-2 to Barneybus!

Didnt even know he played ha.

Updated table http://sportstables.appspot.com/?table=3717005

Only one more game to be played i might post up new fixtures soon as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Didnt even know he played ha.

Only one more game to be played i might post up new fixtures soon as well.

Yay ive been bored stiff waiting ha :p

Round 9

TruartSharpur vs dedijon2

BarneyBuss va MyHandsArBananas

nuts_about_zoo vs MrDommyT

Boulders8 vs Giggsy_91

Plus the last game from Round 8

MrDommyT vs MyHandsArBananas

Although still a few games to go for this season any thoughts on season 2, maybe try and recruit a few more players to make the sessions longer and interesting, although with my record maybe its not a good idea as don't want to go lower than I already am, lol

• Advertisement

Could do :). Guess we can see when this finish s up what time year it is i know Fifa 14 is out in September but im not hundred percent sure weather im buying it yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Blitz17

Sorry I havent been on in ages lads, making the most of the sun ! im burnt to a crisp so will be staying in my room for today anyway ! lol

Blitz17 wrote: »
    Sorry I havent been on in ages lads, making the most of the sun ! im burnt to a crisp so will be staying in my room for today anyway ! lol

lol no worries people have better things to be doing then playing fifa anyway!! :P

MyHandsArBananas (3) - (0) MyDommyT

Third time lucky, first 2 games disconnected. Scripting was a joke for me ! 3rd game I left TOTS Lewandowski, TOTS Farfan & TOTS Dante on the bench. The team played so much better.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

I'm free most of the day tomorrow Boulders8 ... What time best suits you ?

• Advertisement

truartsharpur(0) v dedijon2(2)

was a very tough game. the post saved my life a few times in this game. 2 goals in 83rd and 90th min got the win somehow.

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭TheNumpty

truartsharpur(0) v dedijon2(2)

was a very tough game. the post saved my life a few times in this game. 2 goals in 83rd and 90th min got the win somehow.

Just couldn't for the life of me put the ball in the net. Post after post after post lol. Well done though.

Giggsy_ wrote: »
    I'm free most of the day tomorrow Boulders8 ... What time best suits you ?

I can come on and play tonight if you're about? Send me a message here as i'm not planning to log on PS3 otherwise. If not tonight I may be able to play tomorrow night but after that I'll be offline until Sunday night at earliest.

I should be on and off today sorry just had few things to do last few days :)

Heres the updated table

http://sportstables.appspot.com/?table=3717005

any news with this. been very quiet all week?

any news with this. been very quiet all week?

Been in Manchester last few days be home later ha.

nuts_about_zoo (1) vs MrDommyT (0)

Jesus i aint played a game for a week or two but i could swear the gameplay is after getting faster :pac:.

The ball was flying all over the place ha.

I was waiting for you to score in that first half after i scored early on the break just after making subs. Had good few chances and each one u missed i was sure u would get one next time!. I think once i got in at half time i was able to settle a bit more.

Good game anyway didnt think id get much from it cause i figured id get hammered after not playing for a while :P

Updated table.....

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭drumlover22

nuts_about_zoo (1) vs MrDommyT (0)

Jesus i aint played a game for a week or two but i could swear the gameplay is after getting faster :pac:.

The ball was flying all over the place ha.

I was waiting for you to score in that first half after i scored early on the break just after making subs. Had good few chances and each one u missed i was sure u would get one next time!. I think once i got in at half time i was able to settle a bit more.

Good game anyway didnt think id get much from it cause i figured id get hammered after not playing for a while :P

Updated table.....

How I didn't score in the first half is beyond me, I must have had about 10 decent chances!! And how both of us didn't in the second half is also beyond me! We tried to be Barcelona at times passing it in, and the only goal was a long shot! :pac:

How I didn't score in the first half is beyond me, I must have had about 10 decent chances!! And how both of us didn't in the second half is also beyond me! We tried to be Barcelona at times passing it in, and the only goal was a long shot! :pac:

I know cavani and Gerrard both there first touchs I think and was goal ha. My passing was bollix in first half could not keep hold of it kept giving bk to u that's why was surprised I didn't concede at that stage. Been having problems with that in this league.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

Haven't played fifa at all this week ... Boulders8 any chance you're free tonight or if not when during the weekend suits you ?

• Advertisement

Giggsy_ wrote: »
    Haven't played fifa at all this week ... Boulders8 any chance you're free tonight or if not when during the weekend suits you ?

Will be on in a minute for about 1 and a half hours but after that unlikely to be on until next week.

Won 4-2 vs Giggsy tonight.

Just the one game left so any ideas when it be played ??

BarneyBuss va MyHandsArBananas

If BarneyBuss can let me know when hes online Ill come on and play

If BarneyBuss can let me know when hes online Ill come on and play
    Ill say to him when i see him later.

Ill say to him when i see him later.

Hoping for a barneybuss to win to keep it tight :p

Take it the last game aint been played yet??

I aint been at home last few days so dunno what me brothers been at.

The next set of fixtures ill put up Saturday when im back home.

My UPC internet has been cut off at home again due to them not having a clue what to do with a bank account FFS, wont be on until it gets sorted unfortunately.

My UPC internet has been cut off at home again due to them not having a clue what to do with a bank account FFS, wont be on until it gets sorted unfortunately.

I'll put the remaining fixture back till ur ready and make up new ones tomorrow. I'd do it now just not on my computer.

• Advertisement

Ok so round 10 it is then.

Boulders8 vs MrDommyT

nuts_about_zoo vs dedijon2

TruartSharpur vs MyHandsArBananas

Giggsy_91 vs BarneyBuss

Theres the other game from round 9 which we can get back to.

Start whenever yous want so!!

Advertisement