Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate team league

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Boulders

I'm sure I've played Barneybus twice already?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,125 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Boulders wrote: »
    I'm sure I've played Barneybus twice already?

**** your right!!

I didnt notice its fixed now.......... I hope lol.

nuts_about_zoo (0) vs dedijon2 (4)

Im only surprised it wasnt more i was ****e and have been in most of these league games being honest lol.

I started playing defensive why i dunno but i guess i wanted to try and break the game down which didnt happen :pac:.

I played few games today actually getting into a good flow won all them apart from one i drew. Soon as i started this just fell to **** again passing all over the place giving ball away not even funny how different was :p.

Im just going threw the motions at this stage nothing to play for and its a mystery to me how i can play so badly in these games and play better in others.

Anyway good game you deserved the win!! :)

Table http://sportstables.appspot.com/?table=3717005

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Im only surprised it wasnt more i was ****e and have been in most of these league games being honest lol.

I started playing defensive why i dunno but i guess i wanted to try and break the game down which didnt happen :pac:.

I played few games today actually getting into a good flow won all them apart from one i drew. Soon as i started this just fell to **** again passing all over the place giving ball away not even funny how different was :p.

Im just going threw the motions at this stage nothing to play for and its a mystery to me how i can play so badly in these games and play better in others.

Anyway good game you deserved the win!! :)

Table http://sportstables.appspot.com/?table=3717005

thanks yeah it was a good game. the funny thing is about the seasons is if i was to go a play in that i would lose ha. fifa is very strange :)

thanks yeah it was a good game. the funny thing is about the seasons is if i was to go a play in that i would lose ha. fifa is very strange :)

Im not even gonna try and make excuses ive no idea how it works with this game most games i play a certain way and u get similar results.

This game its random ramdon things happen at random times you never know how your players will perform until game starts.

No matter how good they are twice ive played u and twice Ronaldo went to **** for me yet i have played less then 100 games with him and he has nearly 110 goals :pac:

• Advertisement

Im not even gonna try and make excuses ive no idea how it works with this game most games i play a certain way and u get similar results.

This game its random ramdon things happen at random times you never know how your players will perform until game starts.

No matter how good they are twice ive played u and twice Ronaldo went to **** for me yet i have played less then 100 games with him and he has nearly 110 goals :pac:

esp in the first game because he had quite a few chances :pac: but today i think i kept him quite enough :D

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Blitz17

Got the internet sorted earlier so will be on over the next few days if I'm not too hungover , apologies for the delay :)

Blitz17 wrote: »
    Got the internet sorted earlier so will be on over the next few days if I'm not too hungover , apologies for the delay :)

No worries think the whole time has slowed down over last couple of weeks.

Im just trying to figure out who I have to play now.

Blitz17 wrote: »
    Im just trying to figure out who I have to play now.
    BarneyBuss va MyHandsArBananas

TruartSharpur vs MyHandsArBananas

• Advertisement

Should i give everyone there coins back ? lol because this is never gonna get finished at this rate the game is over at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭TheNumpty

I haven't been on as much cos I've just got a new job. Can only get on the odd evening but online now for the night if I can get my match going?

TheNumpty wrote: »
    I haven't been on as much cos I've just got a new job. Can only get on the odd evening but online now for the night if I can get my match going?

Its grand sure. I think its just run out of steam pitty this all wasnt started earlier because i think most people are nearing the stage of being done with fifa 13.....

Starting to feel that way at times myself only so much i can play before i get bored. Even trying new players dont feel same :pac:.

Any sign of this going somewhere. Beginning to drag out abit too long imo

Any sign of this going somewhere. Beginning to drag out abit too long imo

Like i said before looks like interest has died off at this stage as its late in the game. Im gone back to playing career mode :pac:.

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭drumlover22

Throw up all the remaining fixtures, and let people play them whenever. Hopefully we get it finished by then

Ok well thats Round 10 anyway....

Round 10

Boulders8 vs MrDommyT

TruartSharpur vs MyHandsArBananas

Giggsy_91 vs BarneyBuss

After that be a case of just working out who aint played each other a second time yet.

Thats the table at the minute.
    http://sportstables.appspot.com/getshare?table_name=3717005

Like i said before looks like interest has died off at this stage as its late in the game. Im gone back to playing career mode :pac:.

jesus are things that bad :pac: :P

jesus are things that bad :pac: :P

Actually now that playing it again after playing UT so long game feels so much better less bollox more fair. Games more interesting to.

If I do buy fifa 14 think might forget bout UT.

Actually now that playing it again after playing UT so long game feels so much better less bollox more fair. Games more interesting to.

If I do buy fifa 14 think might forget bout UT.

Ahh I know how ya feel. I tried playing seasons but its not the same kept going back to ut. Strangest thing happened last night on ut aswell. Actually played against someone who had the same squad as me ha

• Advertisement

Ahh I know how ya feel. I tried playing seasons but its not the same kept going back to ut. Strangest thing happened last night on ut aswell. Actually played against someone who had the same squad as me ha

Never seen that happen on UT been close but never all 11!!

Never seen that happen on UT been close but never all 11!!

I know it was mental. Actually thought he had some cheat running somehow. Me being silly. He wrote to afterwards turns out we both hot the squad from the futhead site ha.

I think the unbelievable weather we have had screwed this league right over ! lol

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Boulders

I might be able to get on for 1-2 hours UK in about half an hour if anybody is around, otherwise, I'll be away after that for 2 weeks and not on at all in that time.

I'll be on as well Boulders. Message me when you are

MrDommyT 4-0 Boulders8

MyHandsArBananas 4 - 2 TruartSharpur

Was sweating at 2-2 , he scored 2 wonder goals with Aguero ! Was a great game !

Couple games played good stuff :-).

Me brother is never on here think he assumes no one is playing anymore ill say it to him theres games to be played!.

Updated table.

http://sportstables.appspot.com/?table=3717005

So BarneyBuss needs to play 2 games and we only have 4 rounds left then ?

• Advertisement

When I'm home on Friday I'll sort out all the remaining fixtures and post them up here for everyone to get threw :-).

Advertisement