Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate team league

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,125 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

If it means everyone can play i dont mind lowering the amount to about 5k??

Its only a bit of fun anyway sure id play for free as i imagine ill lose anyway :pac: :P

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Blitz17

If it means everyone can play i dont mind lowering the amount to about 5k??

Its only a bit of fun anyway sure id play for free as i imagine ill lose anyway :pac: :P

Lower it or put it free, I dont mind at all. But if there is a prize of 20-30k for the winner it gives people like Boulders something to enjoy if he did win as he said the highest he ever had was 23k.

Up to you anyway mate :)

Blitz17 wrote: »
    Lower it or put it free, I dont mind at all. But if there is a prize of 20-30k for the winner it gives people like Boulders something to enjoy if he did win as he said the highest he ever had was 23k.

Up to you anyway mate :)

I have the coins so i dont mind what it is we put in. Some might not have it so i guess 5k entry is better then nothing??

If nine of us all give that in thats 45 k. First place could get 20 k second place 15 k third place 10 k ??

It all depends really how much coins people can offer to put up.

I have the coins so i dont mind what it is we put in. Some might not have it so i guess 5k entry is better then nothing??

If nine of us all give that in thats 45 k. First place could get 20 k second place 15 k third place 10 k ??

It all depends really how much coins people can offer to put up.

I'll throw 55k extra ontop of my entry fee, so it makes it 100k prize money. Winner gets 60k second place 30k and third 20k

I'll throw 55k extra ontop of my entry fee, so it makes it 100k prize money. Winner gets 60k second place 30k and third 20k

Alright so thats fully up to u man :).

I have a ton of coins at the moment but have a team planned for when the prices drop some more so im not 100 percent sure how much i can afford to put in but could deffo spare a few thousand anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Boulders

How do i pay the coins to enter?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

fair play to ya :) i dont mind entry price at all

Boulders wrote: »

send us your bank details :pac:

send us your bank details :pac:
    Errr, NO! lol

Im not sure how everyone wants to do it or how we will work it as ive never done it before. But i imagine mainly u would have to transfer the coins over by trading a crap card for the winning amount of coins.

• Advertisement

Nominate someone to hold the coins, they put up a few cards, and everyone trades a stupid card + 5k for it. That would be the entry taking care of. It will avoid the EA tax aswel!

Sorry if im taking over angerfist but does this seem reasonable ?

1st : 60k
    2nd : 30k
    3rd : 10k

Nominate someone to hold the coins, they put up a few cards, and everyone trades a stupid card + 5k for it. That would be the entry taking care of. It will avoid the EA tax aswel!

Sorry if im taking over angerfist but does this seem reasonable ?

1st : 60k
    2nd : 30k
    3rd : 10k

Its not mine to take over sure lol.

Im glad people are making things easier by coming up with ideas :).

What your saying sounds good to me were just gonna have to try and get confirmation of whos in and whos out before starting this.

So as of now we have......

Angerfist2009 -- nuts_about_zoo
    drumlover22 --
    Giggsy_ --
    deafroadrunner -- dedijon2
    Boulders -- Boulders8
    The_Kew_Tour --
    Blitz17 -- MyHandsArBananas
    Justshane -- justjake123
    Len10157 -- BarneyBuss

Just need to find out are the others still playing. I sent a few private messages out.

"Lower it or put it free, I dont mind at all. But if there is a prize of 20-30k for the winner it gives people like Boulders something to enjoy if he did win as he said the highest he ever had was 23k."

I'm not bothered about the prize money! I'd be more amazed if i actually won - getting the coins as a reward would be a bonus. Its all about the competition and getting the coins for playing the matches is good enough for me.

I've managed to build decent Spanish/La Liga and German/Bundasliga squads and merged them into a hybrid team but I have none of the superstar players from these leagues/countries ie: no Messi, Ronaldo, Iniesta, Ribery, Schweinstiger etc as just never had the coins to get them - still i'm competitive most of the time although i take the odd beating but I never quit!

"Lower it or put it free, I dont mind at all. But if there is a prize of 20-30k for the winner it gives people like Boulders something to enjoy if he did win as he said the highest he ever had was 23k."

I'm not bothered about the prize money! I'd be more amazed if i actually won - getting the coins as a reward would be a bonus. Its all about the competition and getting the coins for playing the matches is good enough for me.

I've managed to build decent Spanish/La Liga and German/Bundasliga squads and merged them into a hybrid team but I have none of the superstar players from these leagues/countries ie: no Messi, Ronaldo, Iniesta, Ribery, Schweinstiger etc as just never had the coins to get them - still i'm competitive most of the time although i take the odd beating but I never quit!

I can afford all those players but to honest i really couldnt be bothered spending that much coins on them, I have 4 teams left at the moment which are more then capable of beating the games "superstars"

You dont need superstars to win!

You dont need superstars to win!

Exactly , prefer to sell the coins rather the spend them all on players who will drop in value pretty quick

It dont matter who u have on ur team sure everyone will have different kinds of teams even more so after the TOTS cards come out.

Once everyone has laugh playing thats main thing im not arsed about coins meself im just getting in as much fifa time before i no longer have the time to play it :pac:.

When we getting the ball rolling on this then :)

Anyone on now fancy a friendly

When we getting the ball rolling on this then :)

Anyone on now fancy a friendly

Ill be on some stage today on whenever im free ha.

Im waiting back from the rest i sent out some pm s last nite no word yet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

Looking forqard to it ...

PSN: Giggsy_91

drumlover22 -- MrDommyT
    Giggsy_ -- Giggsy_91
    Boulders -- Boulders8
    The_Kew_Tour --
    Justshane -- justjake123
    Len10157 -- BarneyBuss

Updated list for everyone to add.......

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭drumlover22

My PSN: MrDommyT

I'd be fine with the 5k entry fee, someone will just have to tell me the idiots guide of how to do it :pac:

My PSN: MrDommyT

I'd be fine with the 5k entry fee, someone will just have to tell me the idiots guide of how to do it :pac:

We figure it out when everyone is ready it will be simple enough.

Just had two games with Blitz17 -- MyHandsArBananas
    The lag for some reason was a bit arseways so hoping that will sort itself out before we all play proper as normally its not an issue.

They where good games though i lost the 1st 5-0 haha won the second 4-1 :-) look forward to playing with everyone else.

We figure it out when everyone is ready it will be simple enough.

Just had two games with Blitz17 -- MyHandsArBananas
    The lag for some reason was a bit arseways so hoping that will sort itself out before we all play proper as normally its not an issue.

They where good games though i lost the 1st 5-0 haha won the second 4-1 :-) look forward to playing with everyone else.

lag was same for me but i think ea servers were dodgy enough. least u won i got hammered 8-3 i think :(

lag was same for me but i think ea servers were dodgy enough. least u won i got hammered 8-3 i think :(

Haha i couldnt get into it the first game at all i think playing against the computer all day didnt help matter s lol speed is so different !!

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭TheNumpty

Is it too late to join lads?

TheNumpty wrote: »
    Is it too late to join lads?

Nah course not nothing has been finished up and sorted yet :).

Stick up ur psn id there and ur in lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭TheNumpty

Sound! It's TruartSharpur

• Advertisement

TheNumpty wrote: »
    Sound! It's TruartSharpur

Good stuff i already have u on my list :pac:

drumlover22 -- MrDommyT
    Giggsy_ -- Giggsy_91
    Boulders -- Boulders8
    The_Kew_Tour --
    Justshane -- justjake123
    Len10157 -- BarneyBuss
    TheNumpty -- TruartSharpur

Ok so thats ten we have but im not sure if The_Kew_Tour is still in or out ?

Advertisement