Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate team league

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Boulders

10 would be a good number! I might be able to get on tomorrow evening for a friendly or if this whole shebang is ready to kick off :)-

• Registered Users Posts: 13,125 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Boulders wrote: »
    10 would be a good number! I might be able to get on tomorrow evening for a friendly or if this whole shebang is ready to kick off :)-

I might not be around the weekend i dunno yet but be good to get this going soon once everyone is ready and times suit people. Be nice have some idea what suits everyone and what does not?

Ok so i was thinking if everyone is free we could maybe get this starting next week ??

I have added everyone needed but i am waiting on one or two to add me back.

If everyone could add each other on psn and hopefully by Monday or Tuesday can start the matchs off.

I assume where still just on 9?

Angerfist2009 -- nuts_about_zoo
    drumlover22 -- MrDommyT
    Giggsy_ -- Giggsy_91
    deafroadrunner -- dedijon2
    Boulders -- Boulders8
    Blitz17 -- MyHandsArBananas
    Justshane -- justjake123
    Len10157 -- BarneyBuss
    TheNumpty -- TruartSharpur

If no one is ready to start next week post now :pac:

I just added everyone who requested me earlier! I should be ready to go on Monday or Tuesday night, preferably after 10pm.

I'm around tonight in around an hours time if anyone fancies a pre-season friendly?

Ok so im thinking how do we do this then.....

We could start Tuesday we have 9 players everyone plays each other twice. I could make up first round of fixtures and they must be played within a certain time.

Does this all sound ok ?

The coins also has to be payed up before we start which is why need everyone to reply here.

• Advertisement

So how are we paying the coins?

So how are we paying the coins?

I guess what i could do is put up a **** bronze card one by one and each person buy it for 5,000 coins. Ill mention the card so u can search for it make an afford and it will be accepted.

I keep the coins to one side then for prize money thats if you all trust me :pac:.

Does Blitz17 still wanna add in the amount of coins he mentioned before??

**** we need one more person in this to make it even i only copped it now lol.

So either 8 or 10 lol.

Ill pm everyone now for confirmation because i dunno who still reads this thread.

Ok i got reply from The_Kew_Tour hes out he wont be online ps3 wise for couple of months.

So where still on 9 again that might change depending on whos still in and whos not.

Theres still some who have not added everyone on psn and heard no word on this thread for a while so when all thats confirmed and coins are sent over we can get going.

Until then it wont work because ive no idea who has who added and who is free to play and when lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭TheNumpty

I've added everyone on the list there, I'm grand to start anytime next week. Always available for a quick friendly too :)

Alright so Justshane -- justjake123 is only one who has not added me back online on psn yet aint seen him on here in while either so i dunno how often hes online to play this??

Everyone else i think is ok.

Ok so i think this is going on to long so gonna have to just cut people who dont seem to be available for it.

So where down to 8 which is an even number and works perfect.

I have got confirmation or seen everyone on that list online fairly often on psn so thats who i imagine will work best.

So next all i need is for everyone to send the 5,000 coins entry.

When you are ready to send them let me know either here or in pm and i will put up a card on the market for you to trade the money over with.

I have to double check with Blitz if he still wants to add in the coins he mentioned thats up to him at the end of the day.

So first round of fixtures which i picked totally at random online.......

Boulders8 vs MrDommyT

TruartSharpur vs dedijon2

BarneyBuss vs MyHandsArBananas

nuts_about_zoo vs Giggsy_91

As soon as all the coins are in hopefully we can start this on Tuesday.

As soon as games start everyone will have a few days to play there first match as soon as there all finished we move on to second round etc .......

Ill do up a league table and keep it updated on here for everyone to see once it gets going :).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

yeah thats sound i can send the coins whenever your ready :) i trust ya to mind them ;)

yeah thats sound i can send the coins whenever your ready :) i trust ya to mind them ;)

Ok i have a bronze player up called Petit in 5-3-2 hes a GK and plays for AC Arles in Ligue 2 buy now 5,000

Ok i have a bronze player up called Petit in 5-3-2 hes a GK and plays for AC Arles in Ligue 2 buy now 5,000

yeah i see one says the is seller juan kerrs?

yeah i see one says the is seller juan kerrs?

Ya thats the name of mine.

Ya thats the name of mine.

haha sound i just wanted to make sure :P brought em there now.

Great thats how everyone can enter so.

Actually ive taught of a better idea this is the list of six players left i will keep putting up on the market under Juan Kerrs

Harley 4-1-2-1-2 Portsmouth npower league 1
    Ravenhill 5-2-2-1 Bradford City npower league 2
    Le Bihan 4-3-2-1 CS Sedan Ligue 2
    Turnbull 5-3-2 Northampton npower league 2
    Gu Bon San 4-1-2-1-2 Incheon United K-League
    Kavanagh 4-2-3-1 Cork City Airtricity League

As soon as you buy one for 5,000 coins mention on here and ill take note. As soon as all 6 are gone and everyones payed up we start playing :-)

There up now for the next 24 hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭drumlover22

Just bought the Kavannagh there :)

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭TheNumpty

I bought Harley there

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

I just bought ravenhill

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28 Len10157

Just Bought Turnbull

Anyone up for a pre-season friendly?

I just took Le Bihan - £5,000 bargain, lol

Great where nearly there so just one card left.

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Blitz17

Just bought Gu Bon San there.

Watching the Cup Final at the moment but gonna try and get some game time in afterwards - probably between 8 and 10pm. Need the practice as despite a couple of wins prior to that couldn't seem to buy a win! I'm not expecting great things from this league season!!!

Watching the Cup Final at the moment but gonna try and get some game time in afterwards - probably between 8 and 10pm. Need the practice as despite a couple of wins prior to that couldn't seem to buy a win! I'm not expecting great things from this league season!!!

Im looking forward to seeing what everyone plays like ive played one or two people already and my brother always picks random teams lol.

Ill be home some stage Monday so we can start next week as soon as everyone is ready and raring to go :)

I'll Give you a game after the final

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Blitz17

Any idea whats happening ?

• Advertisement

Blitz17 wrote: »
    Any idea whats happening ?

Ill be home in hour or two ill double check everyrthing then should be ready.

Advertisement