Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate team league

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,125 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Ok so i have everyones coins 40,000 altogether including myself.

Where ready to roll so when ever anyone wants to start playing there first match fire away :-)

Boulders8 vs MrDommyT

TruartSharpur vs dedijon2

BarneyBuss vs MyHandsArBananas

nuts_about_zoo vs Giggsy_91

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Blitz17

Ok so i have everyones coins 40,000 altogether including myself.

Where ready to roll so when ever anyone wants to start playing there first match fire away :-)

Boulders8 vs MrDommyT

TruartSharpur vs dedijon2

BarneyBuss vs MyHandsArBananas

nuts_about_zoo vs Giggsy_91

You want to set a deadline for these to be played by?

Blitz17 wrote: »
    You want to set a deadline for these to be played by?

Ya i think i said before forget now :pac:

Im hoping everyone can play each other as soon as possible maybe even have the games finished over next day or so.

We see how things get on its Monday now ill say Thursday. If where not done by then we see what story is and how far we are.

One more thing actually if lag is an issue when everyone is playing there matchs if two of you agree to it the game can be canceled until lag is gone.

It can ruin a match with that much gaps between play.

Obviously if anyone is gonna quit a match they have to tell the other player why and it has to be early in the game before any big chances or goals.

Its only meant to be so both can try and sort the issue and enjoy a proper match.

BarneyBuss 1 - 4 MyHandsArBananas

Was a good game :)

• Advertisement

BarneyBuss 1 - 4 MyHandsArBananas

Was a good game :)

Was just told about it :pac:

Just set this up there, will be way easier to add results :)

http://sportstables.appspot.com/?table=3626048

Just set this up there, will be way easier to add results :)

Good man haha i was actually on the very same fecking page right at this moment haha.

Are you the only one who can edit it ya??

Good man haha i was actually on the very same fecking page right at this moment haha.

Are you the only one who can edit it ya??

Pretty sure its just me, i didnt set up account on anything , just under my tables when i go onto that site.

Pretty sure its just me, i didnt set up account on anything , just under my tables when i go onto that site.

I just logged in threw my google account i use on my phone think they save the tables threw that so can access them threw an app as well.

• Advertisement

So has anyone else played there first match yet?

Anyone want a mess about as im bored

Edit : Just saw yourself and Giggsy are on so you prob getting that outta the way :)

nuts_about_zoo (3) vs Giggsy_91 (1)

Good game :)

When i seen your team come up man i was like **** im gonna get battered haha.

Thats what i was afraid of seeing as i aint bought my main squad back just yet :pac:

Turned out better then i taught though! Although near the end there i had a bad feeling when i just couldnt add to my lead and u went up and scored to make it 3-1 i was thinking ah **** here we go :P

Table updated to show above result.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

nuts_about_zoo (3) vs Giggsy_91 (1)

Good game :)

When i seen your team come up man i was like **** im gonna get battered haha.

Thats what i was afraid of seeing as i aint bought my main squad back just yet :pac:

Turned out better then i taught though! Although near the end there i had a bad feeling when i just couldnt add to my lead and u went up and scored to make it 3-1 i was thinking ah **** here we go :P

Good game ... Really enjoyed it ... Realised after the Game I had left Vidic and Kompany in the reserves (Rookie Mistake) ... Good luck with the rest of the league

Giggsy_ wrote: »
    Good game ... Really enjoyed it ... Realised after the Game I had left Vidic and Kompany in the reserves (Rookie Mistake) ... Good luck with the rest of the league
    You two man :).

I actually couldnt believe how well i started when those 2 goals went in from Muriel. I was thinking ffs whats the catch here...

Thats why i was like ahhh bollox when i missed a few really good chances cause i knew u would score at least 1.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

yep truartsharpur beat me 2-1 :) good game tho

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭TheNumpty

Desperately lucky win! Last min equaliser and winner 2 mins from the end in extra time. This is gonna be a tough league by the looks of it!

TheNumpty wrote: »
    Desperately lucky win! Last min equaliser and winner 2 mins from the end in extra time. This is gonna be a tough league by the looks of it!

**** ! lol hate that sounds like it was a good game though shame we cant watch each others matchs!!.

very enjoyable game. felt hard done but i enjoyed it. i f**kin hate torres :pac:

• Advertisement

So just Boulders8 vs MrDommyT left for this round.

Glad everything seems be going at good pace so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭TheNumpty

very enjoyable game. felt hard done but i enjoyed it. i f**kin hate torres :pac:

Yeah I have to admit you played much better possession football, I've been in a bit of a ****e run of form. I hate Torres the player but on this he's a beast

Yeah I have to admit you played much better possession football, I've been in a bit of a ****e run of form. I hate Torres the player but on this he's a beast

thanks :o tbh my form has been out of all sorts myself. couldnt believe how well the ball was being being passed about. i cant defend for s**te half the time. yeah he is i used to have em in my bpl squad. may buy him again in few weeks ha

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭drumlover22

Extra time? Does there have to be a winner or can it be a draw?

Extra time? Does there have to be a winner or can it be a draw?

Win lose or draw same as normal league.

I dunno what everyone thinks of extra time but i guess allow it for now.

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭drumlover22

Win lose or draw same as normal league.

I dunno what everyone thinks of extra time but i guess allow it for now.

Yeah, that's grand! Just seen someone mention extra time there. I'm just waiting for Boulders to appear online and see if he can play!

Would ya s rather the chance to go on and win in extra time or would prefer the game to finish after the 90 minutes like it would be in real life??

I dont mind either way.

See only thing is theres not gonna be any draws then.

Maybe we should not play extra time ??

Would ya s rather the chance to go on and win in extra time or would prefer the game to finish after the 90 minutes like it would be in real life??

I dont mind either way.

See only thing is theres not gonna be any draws then.

Maybe we should not play extra time ??

Id say 90 minutes only, least draws will give both players a point each.

Id say 90 minutes only, least draws will give both players a point each.

Ya i was just thinking maybe that be more fair.

Mean the league might be bit more evened out.

• Advertisement

Ya i was just thinking maybe that be more fair.

Mean the league might be bit more evened out.

well in that case can we call my match a draw :pac:

Advertisement