Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate team league

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Boulders

Drew 3-3 with Giggsy. Great game!

2-0 and 3-2 up but couldn't close it out but at least I ain't gonna end the season pointless!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,125 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Boulders wrote: »
    Drew 3-3 with Giggsy. Great game!

2-0 and 3-2 up but couldn't close it out but at least I ain't gonna end the season pointless!

Sounds like it was a good game!!!

I dunno if the other match was played or not my brother might of went to bed aint sure.

Anyway it should be played tomorrow. I wont be around the weekend so we can go ahead with round 3 and ill play my match Monday or we can take a break after the final match of round 2 ?? I dont mind either way its up to everyone else.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

Sounds like it was a good game!!!

I dunno if the other match was played or not my brother might of went to bed aint sure.

Anyway it should be played tomorrow. I wont be around the weekend so we can go ahead with round 3 and ill play my match Monday or we can take a break after the final match of round 2 ?? I dont mind either way its up to everyone else.

Well done mate great game ... Really thought I was done for when you went 2-0 up ...

Squad Dosent seem to be working won the division 1 league tittle but since then Iv plummeted to division 3

Ok so round 2 will be finished soon enough.

Heres next round start when ever yous want have until Monday to finish up. :)

Round 3

Giggsy_91 vs TruartSharpur

BarneyBuss vs Boulders8

nuts_about_zoo vs dedijon2

MyHandsArBananas vs MrDommyT

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭TheNumpty

Just played BarneyBuss there, won 5-1. Got a few early goals and he couldn't recover. Played a lot better than my first game. Everything I tried came off.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭drumlover22

I won't be on till Saturday to play my game

TheNumpty wrote: »
    Just played BarneyBuss there, won 5-1. Got a few early goals and he couldn't recover. Played a lot better than my first game. Everything I tried came off.

I know i watched it haha. The early goals in first few minutes killed it.

I know i watched it haha. The early goals in first few minutes killed it.

Yeah big time, those crosses never work half the time! Think I got 3 of them there. Roll on the next round :)

Ill be on and off for rest the nite hopefully get game played before i head out 2morrw.

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Blitz17

This is the table after round 2

http://sportstables.appspot.com/?table=3626048

• Advertisement

Wow ok to say i didnt see that coming was an understatement :pac:

nuts_about_zoo (0) vs dedijon2 (1)

I had no idea how u played before and seen u lost your first two so wasnt sure how this would turn out.

But **** sake lol i couldnt get my head around the system u played im not used to players playing everything so quick so caught me off guard big time ha. You played really well fair play no idea how u lost your first two games by those kinda scores cause ive lost games against people by much more then that and they didnt pass the ball around as well as u did in that game.

The pace of everything totally threw me off i wasnt ready for it lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Wow ok to say i didnt see that coming was an understatement :pac:

nuts_about_zoo (0) vs dedijon2 (1)

I had no idea how u played before and seen u lost your first two so wasnt sure how this would turn out.

But **** sake lol i couldnt get my head around the system u played im not used to players playing everything so quick so caught me off guard big time ha. You played really well fair play no idea how u lost your first two games by those kinda scores cause ive lost games against people by much more then that and they didnt pass the ball around as well as u did in that game.

The pace of everything totally threw me off i wasnt ready for it lol.

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/345/169/bc7.png

not a bad squad for 14k :D ah no in all seriousness i was s**ting an absolute brick when i seen your squad. esp that w**ker Ronaldo :pac: u played very well yourself just a bit unlucky with your final ball. im just glad to finally have a win on the board :)

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/345/169/bc7.png

not a bad squad for 14k :D ah no in all seriousness i was s**ting an absolute brick when i seen your squad. esp that w**ker Ronaldo :pac: u played very well yourself just a bit unlucky with your final ball. im just glad to finally have a win on the board :)

Like i said before the pace u played at unsettled me so i was rushing everything and alot the passes i was trying play didnt come off at all.

****ing Ronaldo missed a sitter right before half time as well which would of gave me the lead. Kinda game i just wasnt prepared for because caught me off big time and it was to late by time i was starting to figure out what was going on :p.

Anyway keeping playing like that and plenty more wins on the board lol. Again i dunno how **** u lost your first two games.

MyHandsArBananas (2) - (2) MrDommyT

Very good game played, I couldnt really get into it at all , managed to get an equalizer from nowhere in the 83rd minute!

Like i said before the pace u played at unsettled me so i was rushing everything and alot the passes i was trying play didnt come off at all.

****ing Ronaldo missed a sitter right before half time as well which would of gave me the lead. Kinda game i just wasnt prepared for because caught me off big time and it was to late by time i was starting to figure out what was going on :p.

Anyway keeping playing like that and plenty more wins on the board lol. Again i dunno how **** u lost your first two games.

trust i breathed a sigh of relief when he missed :P ah sure i was caught off gaurd in the matches i lost lol :D

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭drumlover22

Blitz17 wrote: »
    MyHandsArBananas (2) - (2) MrDommyT

Very good game played, I couldnt really get into it at all , managed to get an equalizer from nowhere in the 83rd minute!

I just kept giving you back the ball!! Game was fairly even, draw was a fair result!

I just kept giving you back the ball!! Game was fairly even, draw was a fair result!

Yeah draw was fair I think, I need to update my team :)

Yeah draw was fair I think, I need to update my team :)
    That was actually a downfall for me so far haha.

I am stuck in this settling in period with few new players and new way of playing. Dropped down to Division 2 and all.

That was actually a downfall for me so far haha.

I am stuck in this settling in period with few new players and new way of playing. Dropped down to Division 2 and all.

I sold my whole Brasilver team as I didnt really use it anymore, took some cut on the prices :mad: Wallyson 41212 cost me 153k and sold him for 95k :mad:

I sold my whole Brasilver team as I didnt really use it anymore, took some cut on the prices :mad: Wallyson 41212 cost me 153k and sold him for 95k :mad:

About a month ago maybe bit longer was best time to sell players.

• Advertisement

Just played Giggsy there, won 6-1. Was a tough first half, we were level going into the 2nd half, scored early and put away a nice free kick to make it 3. I apologise for the tramp goal again, wasn't intending to do it, you know yourself after after you concede 3-4 goals, it doesn't take much to concede a few more. Happens to me all the time.

About a month ago maybe bit longer was best time to sell players.

I knew that but was planning on keeping them haha! My bundes team is very good so im building that up with IFs , Need to pick up IF Gotze/IF Alaba/IF Schurrle and a few more :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

TheNumpty wrote: »
    Just played Giggsy there, won 6-1. Was a tough first half, we were level going into the 2nd half, scored early and put away a nice free kick to make it 3. I apologise for the tramp goal again, wasn't intending to do it, you know yourself after after you concede 3-4 goals, it doesn't take much to concede a few more. Happens to me all the time.

First half was nice and open but he scored twice in quick succession at the start of the second half and then it all went to hell per say ...

Really enjoying the league even if it not been Sucessful one for me ...

I try and be online later on to get my round 3 game done - looks like its the only outstanding game left in the round

I should be available tomorrow night - between 10pm - 12am to get my game done

Ok decided gonna make this into a double game week.

Round 4

BarneyBuss vs Boulders8

MyHandsArBananas vs TruartSharpur

BarneyBuss vs nuts_about_zoo

Giggsy_91 vs MrDommyT

Boulders8 vs dedijon2

Carrying over the match still to be played from Round 3. These games can be played as soon as everyone is ready to go!!

Il be on for while today boulders so if u want to play give me a shout :)

I'll be logged on in about 40 minutes time if barneybuss or dedijon2 want to play our games. Will probably only be on for an hour and half as got an early start in morning - I'm struggling for game time at the moment though, weekend was wiped out with family stuff.

Boulders wrote: »
    I'll be logged on in about 40 minutes time if barneybuss or dedijon2 want to play our games. Will probably only be on for an hour and half as got an early start in morning - I'm struggling for game time at the moment though, weekend was wiped out with family stuff.

Sound i'll on around then

• Advertisement

Sound i'll on around then

OK, can't say I'm looking forward to it given you whupped my ass in our friendly before league started, lol

Advertisement