Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Resident in Pediatrics - Relocating to Ireland

Options
  • 01-04-2013 1:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 32

Hi there,

I don't know if this is the right forum to get this kind of information but I'll give it a try.

I moved to Dublin around 10 months ago, but unfortunately my fiancé stayed in Portugal. She is a 3rd year resident in Pediatrics and has yet 2 years to go. She would like to do a few placements in Dublin where I am located but has no idea where to start, which entities to get in touch with, e.g: hospitals, clinics, etc... This kind of placements are part of the general experience a resident is required to get in order to do well in the internship, with all costs being supported by the Portuguese Government.

I would to hear from you lads any ideas on where to start.

Thanks a lot,

Marco

Advertisement