Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone own one of these??

Options
  • 01-04-2013 1:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 15,025 ✭✭✭✭

This is a rather "Unique" pistol/rifle .22lr combo made by the French "Unique " gun company in the 1960s.
    I have only ever seen one of these here back in the bad old temp custody order days .It was just in obviously the rifle version,as the barrel for the pistol had been handed in.Was rather batterd too. Anyone have one or seen one or know where there is one for sale? Think it is a rather nice little and "unique" little system.:)

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,296 ✭✭✭rowa

Someone showed up at our range with one when the pistols were released after the brophy case , i only seen it once and while a clever idea it wasn't one thing or the other. The place to ask would be over on the vcrai forum, lads there with allsorts of unusual stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭cw67irl

I remember seeing one years ago in an RFD, Before pistols were brought back, It was in for destruction. I wasnt impressed, Not supposed to be that accurate either!

Advertisement