Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Season 3 Episode 16 - Welcome to the Tombs (SPOILERS)

• 01-04-2013 2:33am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,526 ✭✭✭✭

halfway through....

Carl you cold as ice!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Damp Squid anyone

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,667 ✭✭✭Whatsisname

What the **** was that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Awful,

And it makes the past 5 episodes even worse. Absolute pile of ****e.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭thebostoncrab

Can't help but be really disappointed with that ending. It was building up for a huge fight and all we got was...that?

I have loved season 3 and thought so many people where being too harsh on later episodes...but that was really underwhelming.

I mean, the fight
    had NO ONE die at all, FFS the cast and writers had been building it up for so long and it was over in a heartbeat

Now, the actions after the fight had my interest,
    Carl killing the guy was brilliant and the Gov snapping was well done
    , but after that it just fell flat. Andrea's story,well...
    I'm glad to see her go, and the scene would be have had more impact if we actually gave a **** about her and if they handled the character better

Now, don't get me wrong, I'm looking forward to seeing what happens with
    Carl becoming more of a rebel and how he is adapting to the world around him,especially since he is at odds with Rick.
    ....but it just didn't feel like a season finale. The finale's to season 1 and 2 had me going "What an ending!" and the mid-season finale to season 3 had me going "this is ****ing amazing!" ,but this had me just underwhelmed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Even the way they killed Andrea was awful, **** me.

Dreadful episode.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,667 ✭✭✭Whatsisname

20+ armed men are frightened of a few flashbangs and two zombies and run away screaming.

Governors men kill all the zombies in the prison grounds, suddenly the grounds are full of them again when Rick and co. decide to leave.

All of a sudden its night time when they reach Woodsbury and the Governor and his 2 men have just disappeared and didn't make their way back or to the prison?

So many plot holes or maybe I'm just really frustrated with that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

How will the govener be a threat in season 4 I wonder ? He better start recruiting

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭FlyingIrishMan

I've defended this season so far, I haven't hated any episode. But that episode was extremely disappointing. As a standalone episode itself it was great, but as a season finale it was abysmal.. no closure at all. I don't want another season in the prison.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

very dissapointing, i thought we'd have a clean break for the new season, apparently not

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,526 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

wtf was that?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭missmaw

Da Fuq?
    Carl's reaction when Rick and the "refugees" returned from Woodbury.
    This echoed my feelings towards this episode. Such an underwhelming finale. Delighted to see
    The end of Andrea
    what a waste of valuable episode minutes.
    Carl is slowly becoming a bit of a hero, can see him already becoming a foil to Rick

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 816 ✭✭✭gungun

Andrea was a total retard once again,
    how many times did she stop to smile at milton instead of hurrying the **** up and freeing herself? Her stupidity knew no bounds.

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭Gitb1

total letdown

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

strangly this felt like a build up episode to a finale, not the actual finale itself

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭SirDelboy18

A bit of storyline progression, but indeed a bit of a letdown considering the enormous build that had taken place. A lack of exciting threads going into Season 4 compared to what Season 2 had - I think the show had a great chance to deliver a great finale but failed.

The extended death of Andrea scene just felt like a waste of time because I don't think anyone actually gave a **** about her and we were never given enough to appreciate her bond with Michionne. Felt much more from Merle's death.

Can't say that I'll be thinking about this in 15 minutes time, which is an indicator of how the episode just wasn't up to par. A fine standalone episode yes, but as a highly anticipated finale, it fails on many levels.

Edit - Think Carl being captured by The Governor would have been a good direction to go in, pity they didn't IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭ladysarastro

Watching this episode about halfway through I thought I'll be sadder when Milton dies that if Andrea dies but I actually shed a little tear at the ending. I'm hoping its just due to the fact that I have a head cold and am all bunged up.

Interesting to think how the fourth season will progress with all the extra mouths to feed as they aren't coping too well at the moment.

Also from a personal point of view I'm so glad that when the world goes t1ts up we'll still be able to get a nice pedicure on our tootsies like the one Andrea was sporting. I'd say it was Fiji by Essie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,136 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

As soon as that episode finished i had a feeling that mostly people would be pissed with that finish.

Being honest i was expecting a big wtf cliffhanger because they build it up so much the last half or so of this season that u were sure something big would go down.

I felt the episode went really quick for starters so to me it almost didnt feel like a season finale as normally with season finales of tv shows you get them in 2 parts two halfs. The build up then the big ending. To me that almost felt like the build up without the big ending.

I wont say im pissed off with it because im not i just taught there would be more to it.

I am very happy with how the season went compared to season 2 it was a million times better in many ways.

I knew they could not kill the governor off and im really interested to see whats gonna happen with him next season.

They have left things very open and thats whats keeping me so interested in this show because you think to yourself what are they gonna do next??

All in all it was a really good episode but a bit low key compared to what most where waiting for.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

Dont often post my thoughts on tv shows as it just doesnt make sense. It is what it is. How ever
    I liked the ending Rick looking for Luarie's ghost but no where to be seen which i felt was a good indecator that he had done the right thing.

Last week she was there when he was going to take michone to the gov. and he was wrapping blue wire around his hand she was appearing a sign?

The overall ending was good Carl shooting that kid was a bit shocking. The rise of a lady called Lilly I believe as shes the woman they found in the truck I think she will be taking a strong place over.

Andrea was sad to see her go.

Tyrease another new comer who I have been looking forward to.

I think season 4 has been left in a way that gives the new director a place to go, the story could become very interesting. Exciting season 4 as they've said in the past... plenty of food for thought.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭Keyzer

Completely under whelming as a finale.

I was sitting looking at the screen thinking is that it?

The shoot out in the prison was absolutely ridiculous. Very poor ending considering all the tension building in recent weeks.

Just didn't feel like a finale and lots of easy way out writing. Andrea's demise was a joke also.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,294 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Very weak finale. Like others have said, Andrea stopping to talk to and smile at Milton was ridiculous and caused her own death. I'm sure all the Woodbury Residents loved being taken out of their nice secure homes and being put in a cold damp prison, instead of Rick & Co taking over Woodbury seeing as how The Governor disappeared. Tyreese has still done nothing. The 27 deaths we were promised turned out to be Andrea, Milton, Tyreese's friend, Tyreese's friend's son and Governor's Henchman 1-23.

I think what makes it worse is that the season was fairly stretched out to 16 episodes, and the big payoff of it all is... they're still in the prison and The Governor is still out there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Havent watched it yet but didnt really care enough to not spoil it so it seems really pointless as a finale, guess that's confirmation they've departed from the comics then

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭thebostoncrab

krudler wrote: »
    Havent watched it yet but didnt really care enough to not spoil it so it seems really pointless as a finale, guess that's confirmation they've departed from the comics then

It has gone running far far away from the comics

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Syllabus

i didnt realised til i read this thread that that was the finale

load of poo

seen better finishes in an under 4s girls football game

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

EPIC FAIL!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,966 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Steaming pile of pish

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,752 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

I guess i'm the only one who really enjoyed it from start to end.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

It was okay, not great by any means.

I suppose the Governor's army bottling it makes sense in a way. Bar his loyal henchmen, they are in no way battle hardened, certainly not in comparison to Rick's group. They were coaxed into a cramped dark area full of zombies and were greeted with gun fire on their exit so it's understandable that they crapped their pants and ran away.

What happened made sense, it's just unfortunate that it didn't translate into anything more exciting.

I'm fine with the lack of casualties on Rick's side as when you think about it, they've lost more than their fair share overall this season. T-Dog, Lori, Merle and now
    Andrea
    is more than enough from the core group in one season.

Having said that, I thought
    Andrea's demise was a tad disappointing. This is a woman who knows how to defend herself against Zombies, I mean if Glenn can survive a zombie attack tied to a chair then there's no reason why Andrea shouldn't have been able to do the same after getting free.

Anyway, Season 4 was nicely set up. Rick has stopped his own downward spiral but at the same time, it looks like Carl has been corrupted. His lecturing of Rick for not killing people when he had the chance was very like the Governor's mantra of you either kill or be killed at the start of the episode. It should certainly be an interesting dynamic between the two next season.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭FlyingIrishMan

I guess i'm the only one who really enjoyed it from start to end.

I enjoyed the episode, but as a season finale it was terrible.

They really needed two hours for the finale, if they had that much in the first episode, and then tied up the Governor story in the second half it would have been amazing. We got to watch the deep breath before the plunge, but there was no plunge, just an exasperated sigh.

I know lots of people are saying this sets it up for Season 4. But it shouldn't need to set it up for season 4, all the blocks were in place for them to finish this arc this season, and they were building up to it, but it didn't happen. I don't care for the Governor arc anymore.
    I wish they just followed the comics and did a season where they meet Abraham and spend a full season on the road. In my opinion a season where they are constantly on the move should be brilliant.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭Monsieur Folie

Great episode - terrible finale. The Governor needed to be dealt with so they could begin anew in season 4. I hope they move out of the prison. Another season in the prison would bore me to tears, because as soon as they moved in there zombies became almost a trivial annoyance to them, as opposed to the life threatening, scary monsters that they were in seasons 1 & 2. The focus shifted away from the zombies and toward human conflict for this season and that was fine, but now I think they need to go back to the old way of travelling on the road, never sure when the next horde is going to pass by them.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭username123

Well the actor who plays Milton was right, when the curtain went down I was sitting with my jaw agape.

Unfortunately it was agape going "what the hell was THAT!" as opposed to "AMAZING!".

Very disappointing. Didnt dig the twee end vibe of the sunlight on the older folk all coming to the prison and Ricks sanity being returned. Also, very little on Daryls reaction to Merles death.

What was the story with the Governors people, plenty of them had an opportunity to shoot him and didnt.

I enjoyed Andreas death scene, and I enjoyed the Governor beating Milton, but otherwise it was a disappointment - it would have been a grand episode but not a season finale.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,012 ✭✭✭✭titan18

Felt like the first half of a longer finale episode. It's grand by itself but there was no payoff or real resolution to the whole season. Then, just the fact that of the people they brought back with them, other than Karen(think that's her name, the one they met on their way to Woodbury) Tyreese and the girl with him, they're all cannon fodder old people and children

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Lone Stone

Disappointing and annoyed that this is what the entire season lead up to an old folks care prison. To be honest this is the first time a tv show has pissed me off it was a good episode but god awful finale episode, when it ended i was what the F** was that.

An old folks prison day care center to follow in s4 woop de doo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

I enjoyed the episode, but as a season finale it was terrible.

They really needed two hours for the finale, if they had that much in the first episode, and then tied up the Governor story in the second half it would have been amazing. We got to watch the deep breath before the plunge, but there was no plunge, just an exasperated sigh.

I know lots of people are saying this sets it up for Season 4. But it shouldn't need to set it up for season 4, all the blocks were in place for them to finish this arc this season, and they were building up to it, but it didn't happen. I don't care for the Governor arc anymore.
    I wish they just followed the comics and did a season where they meet Abraham and spend a full season on the road. In my opinion a season where they are constantly on the move should be brilliant.

Agree with the spoiler bit,
    being on the road again leaves room for more one off encounters instead of dragging the arse out of one location for a full season

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭ArtyM

Such a disappointment for a finale.
    What p*ssed me off the most is that the last few episodes were dragged out but I put up with this because it was leading up to a great finale - then we get this.
    I really feel they missed so many opportunities.
    The last episode ended with Daryl killing his brother, giving great potential for his character to star in this episode - all badass and emotionally troubled, but no, was hardly even mentioned.
    The level of character development has really deteriorated this season - the addition of so many other people has taken away from the core group. Now we have another 15-20 people in the prison, the core group will now each get even less screen time.
    Andrea's exit was ludicrous. So many things wrong with that. Why not give her the option to redeem herself in some final gesture?
    And why finish the season back at the prison? It is a soulless, joyless, place and has not helped the show for a long time. The early episodes where they took it over were great but it has long since stopped contributing anything as a setting.
    This show really needs some new writers.
    I used to really look forward to the next episode with eager anticipation. After this, and the last one, I don't feel that no more.
    :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Lone Stone

ArtyM wrote: »
    Such a disappointment for a finale.
    What p*ssed me off the most is that the last few episodes were dragged out but I put up with this because it was leading up to a great finale - then we get this.
    I really feel they missed so many opportunities.
    The last episode ended with Daryl killing his brother, giving great potential for his character to star in this episode - all badass and emotionally troubled, but no, was hardly even mentioned.
    The level of character development has really deteriorated this season - the addition of so many other people has taken away from the core group. Now we have another 15-20 people in the prison, the core group will now each get even less screen time.
    Andrea's exit was ludicrous. So many things wrong with that. Why not give her the option to redeem herself in some final gesture?
    And why finish the season back at the prison? It is a soulless place and has not helped the show for a long time. The early episodes where they took it over were great but it has long since stopped contributing anything as a setting.
    This show really needs some new writers.
    I used to really look forward to the next episode with eager anticipation. After this, and the last one, I don't feel that no more.
    :mad:

completely agree, i was really hoping it would end with with a much smaller cast as every episode that centered around 2 or 3 characters were great, the worst thing is i now have zero excitement for season 4 and ive been hooked on this show since it started. Feels like a real disservice to the fans and the show itself.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭John_D80

I enjoyed it immensely but i know I'm in a tiny minority. There was very little in the episode that anyone could have predicted. And personally thats what I want from TWD, unpredictability. I think people had an expectation of what was gonna happen and were disappointed when the reality was totally different

In the space of one season, Carl has gone from being an annoying little ****e to being an awesome cold blooded badass killer. I was delighted when he dropped that kid in the woods. And who would have thought that the governor would survive the season finale? Not me, for sure.

Mazzara did say between seasons 2 and 3 that he would be expecting to get 2 seasons out of the prison, so no surprises there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

Anyway, Season 4 was nicely set up. Rick has stopped his own downward spiral but at the same time, it looks like Carl has been corrupted. His lecturing of Rick for not killing people when he had the chance was very like the Governor's mantra of you either kill or be killed at the start of the episode. It should certainly be an interesting dynamic between the two next season.

Don't think Carls been corrupted I think he wants to prove him self he a capable and strong member of the group. Which to a degree every one thinks he still " a Boy" The chap shot his mum in the head and does things because he has to. I don't think he is corrupted more so hes wants to be treated as an equal.. it would make sense that he kills someone, he was angry at Rick for not being aloud to take part in the ambush.

But its true in affect Shane also said the same thing and was generally right when it came down to things.. Ricks a little bit to man of the law so to speak he got moralities. Thats the issue with rick, he will kill but it has to be for a good reason.

But season 4 could be a blinder whos directing it thats the question :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,324 ✭✭✭Cork boy 55

7/10
    marked down to a 5.5./10
    due to hype and the fact it was season finale.

The first half was pretty good then it fissiled out without bang or rather an odd bang, the Gov arc WTf
    Carl in forest was cool, I thought the assault was handled quite well, Andrea/Milton Arc was good

What should have happened in second half my alternative,

After the assault Gov shoots just two people causing major bad blood in Woodbury army
    Meanwhile Tyrese finds/saves Andrea just in time and kills walker
    Gov returns to Woodbury and starts combats with Tyrese/Andrea/Dascha group
    Woodbury civilians start to mutiny due to further gov crazy actions
    Rick arrives just in time
    Gov and his hardcore inner circle are caught in a four way heavy battle
    They are killed or captured and Gov escapes into woods wounded and is eaten by walkers away from Woodbury
    cease-fire
    Many big Speeches at Woodbury. Rick gives a Gettysburg type address
    Andrea relives she is bit followed by her suicide scene
    They all agree to go back to prison with all Woodbury supplies and work together.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭OctavarIan

Felt that finale was the complete opposite of what the show needed, which is a shame because it had such potential starting out.

- Andrea finally killed herself. Three seasons of hanging off the nearest man/woman while convincing herself she was contributing. If she'd spent less time daydreaming about Milton she would have had plenty of time to get free as well.
    - Zombies pose zero threat now, which is probably the way it should be at this stage. The biggest challenge is food/water for a prison full of people. Rations, exciting.
    - The Governor has become an almost unbearable stereotype 'bad guy', it seems almost cartoonish.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,825 ✭✭✭Timmyctc

Jesus but that was a poor finale. Daryl seems to have gotten over Merles death fairly sharpish. It just feels like there are farrrrr to many loose ends. Were Rick's group purposely not hitting the fleeing Woodbury soldiers or what? It's funny how they can be hanging out of a moving car window, a la season 2 finale, firing pistols and shot guns one handed and scoring headshot after headshot on walkers but in a soldier on soldier gunfight no one ever hits... ever.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭NufcNavan

A few thoughts.

- The most underwhelming finale I think I have ever seen. Andrea dying? that's what we've waited all series to see? F*ckoff. Thank God she's dead though.

- Annoyed that the Governor/Woodbury thing is going to drag into another series.

- Since when is Carl a fountain of wisdom? He tries to act like a badass but he just comes across as a grumpy hormonal dickhead. The kid is 13 (?) FFS.

- The shootout scene was also farfetched. You mean to tell me that Glenn and Maggie couldn't hit a wide open target from a height? They're all marksmen when it comes to shooting zombies in the head but all of a sudden their aim goes to **** when shooting at humans.

- The scene with Andrea & Milton was also ridiculous. It summed her up as a character: Retarded. Why did she waste so much time with pointless dialogue with Milton? PICK UP THE PLIERS YOU STUPID COW.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,432 ✭✭✭willmunny1990

Very poor finale i must say.

Way to much build up and filler episodes leading up to this and the end result was so disappointing. It just seemed so lazy to me, the battle at the prison, Andreas death along with all the various plot holes.

I got into the walking dead late, I watched the first two seasons on DVD. I don't think the walking dead is going to be that enjoyable if your only going to be watching one episode per week, the pacing is so off and the character interest isn't there.

I'll try my best to not watch season 4 one episode at a time on T.V or online , it's so much better to wait and watch it straight through on DVD.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭OctavarIan

NufcNavan wrote: »
    - The shootout scene was also farfetched. You mean to tell me that Glenn and Maggie couldn't hit a wide open target from a height? They're all marksmen when it comes to shooting zombies in the head but all of a sudden their aim goes to **** when shooting at humans.

They were aiming to miss.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 816 ✭✭✭gungun

NufcNavan wrote: »
    - Since when is Carl a fountain of wisdom? He tries to act like a badass but he just comes across as a grumpy hormonal dickhead. The kid is 13 (?) FFS.

^ This x 100

Absolutely hate him, largely due to the stupid hat, it looks ridiculous on him, lose that and the badass-ness might be easier to buy into

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,795 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Fairly disappointing episode after all the build up. Enjoyed the scene where the Woodbury forces bust down the gates and opened up with the Browning and grenade launcher. Felt it really fell apart after they went into the tombs. Also would definitely agree about the Governor being reduced to a cliché baddie. Not enough Daryl too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

what a damp squib

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭sparkthatbled

A disappointing end to a disappointing season. The Woodbury assault team coming in looking hardcore with grenade launchers etc, then a couple of grenades, a couple of walkers and a smattering of gunfire and they're off running for their lives. I get that most of them weren't battle hardened (thanks to Merle, i should point out) but in such numbers, following the governors word that the prison has a handful of wackos out to kill them and destroy their town, I just don't buy that they would give up that easily. Then the governor mowing them all down like that, well that was total bull. Someone would have put a bullet in him...

They have a long way to go in order to turn this show around. They need to stop drawing out storylines so much and they need to stop treating their viewers like idiots, spelling everything out all the time... Another season like this and i'm done with it.

Also, that was a nice busload of Zombie fodder they got at the end, just as they were running low on redshirts... Plenty there to develop just enough to almost make you give a damn about them before they off them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

It was poorly delivered I thought. Still enough possible plots left to keep me interested but I'm not going to miss it terribly over the Summer TBH. They didn't grip you with anything. Even if they showed the Governor at the very end instead of the cross it would have been better received.

It hasn't been mentioned but that brief second where Martinez has his gun pointed at the Governor was the best bit of the episode. Carl going off at Rick was good too. They developed him the most out of everybody in that ep.

I really enjoyed the Talking Dead after. Was kinda meh over it but they were so positive and brought up some points that leave you with some hope. They didn't really bat away the notion that Carl was more of Shane than Rick as mentioned earlier. His attitude was very Governor like, especially after the shooting.

Will be interesting to see how many give up on the show now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

So at the end of a largely dour Season 2 we get a pretty epic finale, and after a largely excellent Season 3 we get an utterly damp squib. I can't remember the last time I felt as let down by an episode of anything. I don't even have the heart to go into my problems with it, apart from one: Andrea's death. Good grief, what a terrible way to execute it. It just stank of offing her to appease the fans. At least she died how she lived - as a total fùckwit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭cjmcork

dagnamit, got up early to download it - all in all, a good episode but last week's was miles better

when I saw Andrea's pedicure I was happy to know she was for the chopper........I mean all the way through she's been a pain with her always perfect roots, her starch white undies and now her bloody pedicure..........Laurie wasn't wrong in S2 when she said all Andrea was interested in was sitting on top of the RV topping up her tan!!!

haven't read the comics so don't know what's ahead for S4, but here's an obvious thought - why not just move in with everybody in Woodbury instead of dragging everyone to the hole of a prison??? surely they could have taken out the Guv + 2 quite easily.............not the gob-smacker finale that S2 had with the fire at the farm, but just happy that Daryl is still alive!!

Sad to see Milton go though

• Advertisement
Advertisement