Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Season 3 Episode 16 - Welcome to the Tombs (SPOILERS)

124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

I really enjoyed that I must say and I think it bodes well for Season 4.

I do find it pretty funny the amount of people bitching about it though.It reminds me of when I saw No Country For Old Men in the cinema.

Leaving the cinema pretty much everyone was complaining that there was no big pay off at the end of the movie.

This show is going to keep running for the foreseeable and the Governor is one of the, if not the most interesting and complex characters in the show to date so leaving it completely open ended makes a huge amount of sense imo.

Cant wait for the next season and in the interim I have compendium volume 1 and 2 coming to me shortly to tide me over.

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭jimmy180sx

Just watched it on fox, and have been avoiding this thread like the plague..is it me or did andreas death/biting need more blood & guts?? I wanted to see milton chew her shoulder..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,391 ✭✭✭PhiloCypher

Necronos wrote: »

I do find it pretty funny the amount of people bitching about it though.It reminds me of when I saw No Country For Old Men in the cinema.

Leaving the cinema pretty much everyone was complaining that there was no big pay off at the end of the movie.

This show is going to keep running for the foreseeable and the Governor is one of the, if not the most interesting and complex characters in the show to date so leaving it completely open ended makes a huge amount of sense imo.

Cant wait for the next season and in the interim I have compendium volume 1 and 2 coming to me shortly to tide me over.

You may just revise your opinion of the conclusion and the prison arc in general when you read the comics .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

Necronos wrote: »

I don't get where people are getting this idea from. The Governor is not shown to be a complex character at all; he's shown to be devious. He's a sociopath. He has no regard for anyone else, though he's good at pretending he does. He manipulates people and he's good at it. But there's no inner turmoil at all. The only reason he's ever been nice to the people of Woodbury is so he can be the leader and lord over them. People also go on about the actor like he's the second coming when, in reality, he's not all that great. He's good defo, but he's easily overshadowed by Lincoln, who is surprisingly underrated, probably because of how natural he is in the role.

Keeping the Governor alive is moronic and, funnily enough, brought Heroes to mind. The whole first season of Heroes, they were running towards defeating the bad guy and saving the world. They even showed (through pre-cognitive comic-books, ha) how the villain would be killed. But then, woops, they realise that Zachary Quinto is easily the best actor on the show and decide to keep him around. Now I like Quinto and loved him on the show. But he should have died in the season finale. The actor should never trump the narrative. It effectively killed the show and that same stupid mistake might well spell the end of The Walking Dead.

jimmy180sx wrote: »
    Just watched it on fox, and have been avoiding this thread like the plague..is it me or did andreas death/biting need more blood & guts?? I wanted to see milton chew her shoulder..

I'd have preferred to have seen even less tbh. Like.... three seasons worth of Andrea less.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,312 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

NufcNavan wrote: »

- Annoyed that the Governor/Woodbury thing is going to drag into another series.

For me, that's the worst thing about the episode! I think TWD turned into a realistic enough zombie apocalypse show, to a bit of a joke since woodbury/governor came into it. Maybe a 2 episode story midway into season 3 and that's the end of it. The Govenor is ridiculous in it now. Might work well in a comic, but with the eye patch and long coat he looks way to over the top.

As an episode, it was good for action, but if you think about any part of the story for 3 seconds you'll see a plot hole or ask yourself "why the hell did they do that??" FlyingIrishMans meme really summed it up.

And we all like Daryl, but someone tell him that a crossbow with it's slow loading is probably the worst weapon you can have in a zombie apocalypse.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,100 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Cienciano wrote: »
    For me, that's the worst thing about the episode! I think TWD turned into a realistic enough zombie apocalypse show, to a bit of a joke since woodbury/governor came into it. Maybe a 2 episode story midway into season 3 and that's the end of it. The Govenor is ridiculous in it now. Might work well in a comic, but with the eye patch and long coat he looks way to over the top.

As an episode, it was good for action, but if you think about any part of the story for 3 seconds you'll see a plot hole or ask yourself "why the hell did they do that??" FlyingIrishMans meme really summed it up.

And we all like Daryl, but someone tell him that a crossbow with it's slow loading is probably the worst weapon you can have in a zombie apocalypse.

Yeah, it's slow loading but zombies are slow moving so it isn't that big a deal. It is silent though which has some serious advantages. Although, I think the main reason he still has it is because it is pretty bad ass.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭Grimebox

You guys keep referencing some of my most hated successful TV shows... Lost, Prison Break, Heroes... I'm in the wrong crowd :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭Dandelion6

I actually really liked Andrea up until this season... and even until this episode I still thought she could overcome her schoolgirl crush on the Gov and redeem herself... but even I was shouting "stupid bitch" at the television tonight.

Very sad waste of what was a strong female character last season. Hope the writers don't do the same to Maggie next year.

Dandelion6 wrote: »
    I actually really liked Andrea up until this season... and even until this episode I still thought she could overcome her schoolgirl crush on the Gov and redeem herself... but even I was shouting "stupid bitch" at the television tonight.

Very sad waste of what was a strong female character last season. Hope the writers don't do the same to Maggie next year.

This meme sums up how badly she was written

walking-dead-mistakes-fails-25.jpg?w=500&h=676

• Registered Users Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭uncleoswald

This meme sums up how badly she was written
    But that decision was all wrapped up in her conflict with Dale and it was pretty clear that Dale's death, under those circumstances, would have a lasting effect on her. I have to say this show, for all it's obvious faults, attracts the strangest level of criticism.

I only just watched the show and was expecting to come here and see a shower of praise. I thoroughly enjoyed it, was gripped from beginning to almost-end when it petered out. The resolution with the remaining Woodbury residence was all just too neat and tidy and I don't want another half season or more at the prison but happy enough that Woodbury is mostly behind us.

And I am every bit as disturbed by the people saying Carl did the right thing as I was by those who thought Shane was a reasonable, misunderstood fellow. Everyone is entitled to their opinion but I can't help but think they are somewhat missing the point. ...And might just be psychopaths....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Cienciano wrote: »

It was ridiculous that he brought it to the Rick/Governor sitdown a few episodes ago, we're going to a tense situation with other living people with machine guns, better bring my slow loading cumbersome crossbow then..

Dandelion6 wrote: »

The fact that she's one of the better characters in the comic makes it even worse, she's a natural sharpshooter who goes from lamenting the loss of her sister to zombie murdering marksman badass. She showed she could handle walkers not a bother in the show and then Milton takes her down even though she had a weapon? pffff, less talky more stabby sweetheart.

I wouldn't consider a pair of pliers to be a weapon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 381 ✭✭Gorilla Rising

Grimebox wrote: »

In that situation with nothing else around to use, I definitely would.

Always thought it would be cooler if Daryl used a bow and arrow!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

krudler wrote: »
    The fact that she's one of the better characters in the comic makes it even worse, she's a natural sharpshooter who goes from lamenting the loss of her sister to zombie murdering marksman badass. She showed she could handle walkers not a bother in the show and then Milton takes her down even though she had a weapon? pffff, less talky more stabby sweetheart.

In fairness, she only had a pair of pliers and she was facing a brand-new fresh-from-the-oven zombie Milton, not a walker who'd been decomposing for a year with a lovely soft skull and wasted muscles.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,397 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

She showed she could handle walkers not a bother in the show and then Milton takes her down even though she had a weapon? pffff, less talky more stabby sweetheart.

I don't get why she couldn't just kick him away, she had no problem doing it an episode or two earlier when the walkers had her trapped against the tree.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭Dandelion6

Walkers have been killed with less. Actually, that is one thing I really liked about this season, some really creative zombie kills.

in the eyeball they'd be pretty effective.

the Governor's men legging it once Glen and Maggie started firing was beyond ridiculous, really hope they end the prison storyline early next season and move them on, will do the show no favours to have them sitting around there again. the fences are knackered, there's walkers everywhere, its not worth holding onto.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,309 ✭✭✭T-K-O

the Governor's men legging it once Glen and Maggie started firing was beyond ridiculous, really hope they end the prison storyline early next season and move them on, will do the show no favours to have them sitting around there again. the fences are knackered, there's walkers everywhere, its not worth holding onto.

Agreed, I was hoping to get a glimpse of the new home ala season 2. The prison story line is stale

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,691 ✭✭✭✭silverharp

watched it yesterday, it seemed odd that the group from the town didnt load up with supplies. It looks like they will have a food problem soon so might be the excuse to move on with the Governor looking for revenge.

A belief in gender identity involves a level of faith as there is nothing tangible to prove its existence which, as something divorced from the physical body, is similar to the idea of a soul. - Colette Colfer

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 135 ✭✭ron jambo

Yeah, it's slow loading but zombies are slow moving so it isn't that big a deal. It is silent though which has some serious advantages. Although, I think the main reason he still has it is because it is pretty bad ass.

Love the stealth of the crossbow.
    Not so sure about the loud ass motorbike.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

the Governor's men legging it once Glen and Maggie started firing was beyond ridiculous,

Was it though?
    Besides martinez the governor and shupert the woodbury civilians are just that, civilians. They've been in woodbury most of the time since the outbreak sheltered behind walls. they haven't spent ten months on the road fighting for survival against zeds and other survivors like ricks group and they aren't anywhere near as experienced as the woodbury guards. They haven't been hardened to the world they now live in.
    They get handed a weapon, get shipped off to the prison, down a maze of nearly pitch black tunnels and are suddenly met with flashbangs,zeds and gunfire. I think a bunch of people who have been involved in no combat(human or zed) panicking and fleeing when met with what they were met with is a fairly reasonable and likely response
    most of the governors battle hardened men met their end at merles hand and
    martinez and shupert and the guy from tyreeses group stood their ground but with the mg jamming and the bulk of the group fleeing they were hardly going to stay behind outnumbered , so they fled too, with the probable intention of regrouping before the governor went bannanas.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Lone Stone

Was it though?

yea mostly because it was played out really badly, that whole scene should have taken up most of the episode and shown some panic setting in for it to be believed, instead we got them rolling in on gun mounted jeeps firing grenade launchers then a few minuets later flee'ing from two people firing riffle's who couldnt hit anyone. It was like some thing from the A team.

Lone Stone wrote: »
    yea mostly because it was played out really badly, that whole scene should have taken up most of the episode and shown some panic setting in for it to be believed, instead we got them rolling in on gun mounted jeeps firing grenade launchers then a few minuets later flee'ing from two people firing riffle's who couldnt hit anyone. It was like some thing from the A team.

exactly, they had a mounted gun ffs, did it jam or something I can't remember

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,795 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

As far as I remember the mounted browning .50 jammed. In one of the behind the scenes episodes they had a member of the Woodbury army with a single shot rocket launcher. Think they should have used that in that in the final edit rather than having them retreat despite having Martinez with a grenade launcher.

Obvious spoiler

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭allprops

Am I being wholly naive here, but how can people complain about people using crossbows instead of guns and this being unrealistic when this is a show about zombies? I thoroughly enjoyed the series and while I accept Barthes' paradigm of each theoretical world existing within its own realistic world, it's a show about zombies!
    Enjoy it. George Bernard Shaw described a critic as someone who leaves no turn unstoned.
    Lower your expectations, it's a show about zombies! And enjoy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭FlyingIrishMan

allprops wrote: »
    Am I being wholly naive here, but how can people complain about people using crossbows instead of guns and this being unrealistic when this is a show about zombies? I thoroughly enjoyed the series and while I accept Barthes' paradigm of each theoretical world existing within its own realistic world, it's a show about zombies!
    Enjoy it. George Bernard Shaw described a critic as someone who leaves no turn unstoned.

As someone said to me when I said something similar on another thread.
    Its a show about zombies, the only unrealistic thing should be zombies, everything else should abide by the usual standard of the world.

Though I'm not sure I get what point you're trying to make? Who is complaining about someone using a crossbow? Crossbows make sense, unlimited ammo.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,100 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Am I being wholly naive here, but how can people complain about people using crossbows instead of guns and this being unrealistic when this is a show about zombies?

I have no problem with Daryl using the crossbow but I hate this attitude. We accept the premise of zombies being real for the sake of the show, it doesn't mean all realism should go out the window. Would you be happy if Daryl traded in his bike for a magical unicorn that shít rainbows because the show is about zombies and therefore not realistic anyway?

• Advertisement

I have no problem with Daryl using the crossbow but I hate this attitude. We accept the premise of zombies being real for the sake of the show, it doesn't mean all realism should go out the window. Would you be happy if Daryl traded in his bike for a magical unicorn that shít rainbows because the show is about zombies and therefore not realistic anyway?

Yes! Flesh eating unicorns!
    My point was that we can pick holes in all fiction. Sometimes we obsess so much over the details that we forget about enjoying the show or why we liked the show in the first place. There are so many holes in Hamlet or Macbeth or Lear or Star Wars that we forget the character development or the plot tension or the emotion of the moment.
    Anyway I also appreciate the passion of the true obsessive, I am happy to be wrong.

As someone said to me when I said something similar on another thread.
    Its a show about zombies, the only unrealistic thing should be zombies, everything else should abide by the usual standard of the world.

Though I'm not sure I get what point you're trying to make? Who is complaining about someone using a crossbow? Crossbows make sense, unlimited ammo.

People were giving out about crossbows a couple of pages back.

... You obviously don't accept it.

... You obviously don't accept it.

You're probably right. I don't like Barthes. Deconstructionism does that. It deconstructs too much. Then again, my standards are probably too low. "I think I'll have to think it out again."
    That quote comes from a show where a kid is refound in a city of 8 million people by his own grandfather who didn't know he existed after escaping from from an orphanage to be taken in by a gang of thieves only to be freed from them when he breaks into the home of said grandfather and is saved by a gangster's moll. How implausible is that?

why does a show about something that doesnt exist in real life get a pass on stupid writing and plot holes?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,688 ✭✭✭storker

John_D80 wrote: »
    I was delighted when he dropped that kid in the woods.

I think they filmed this badly, and it doesn't quite match how they appear to have written it. When watching that kid with the shotgun I thought he was taking much too long over dropping it and I was sure he was going to try something, so I thought Carl was justified in shooting him. But then Hershel reported it to Rick as if it was an execution. I would have shot him too, but only because he was hanging on to the gun instead of doing what he was told.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,688 ✭✭✭storker

The Woodbury assault team coming in looking hardcore with grenade launchers etc, then a couple of grenades, a couple of walkers and a smattering of gunfire and they're off running for their lives. I get that most of them weren't battle hardened

It's the lack of battle hardening that's the critical bit. Just because someone knows how to work an automatic weapon doesn't mean they'll be any use in combat. Also, they didn't fight the battle they were expecting to fight; they got right inside the prison without having a shot fired at them, and then were hit when their heavy support weapons were outside, and their situational awareness was seriously degraded in a cramped, dark, unfamiliar space. Excellent tactics by Rick & co, but badly explained/presented to the viewer, resulting in a sense of anticlimax rather than one of victory.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

storker wrote: »
    I think they filmed this badly, and it doesn't quite match how they appear to have written it. When watching that kid with the shotgun I thought he was taking much too long over dropping it and I was sure he was going to try something, so I thought Carl was justified in shooting him. But then Hershel reported it to Rick as if it was an execution. I would have shot him too, but only because he was hanging on to the gun instead of doing what he was told.

I think the scene was purposely made ambiguous. Carl and Hershel are right, it all depends on your point of view.

storker wrote: »

This was the one time I disagreed with Hershel

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

Only watched the final 2 episodes last night.

What a fucking let down :mad:

Where was this big battle royale we were expecting. They ran off after 2 smoke grenades were thrown ffs. So we lost Andrea, Milton. WOW!

Absolutely brutal. Just like whole 3rd series so it ran to form i guess.
    I really wish there wasnt a 4th series.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,966 ✭✭✭Liamalone

I agree, should just stop it now, made a mess of diverging from the comics.

• Advertisement

Meh its still mildly entertaining. Something to look forward to on a Monday

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭GodlessM

I'm sorry what? How is someone having some attitude unrealistic? Just because the world ended doesn't mean everybody changes 100%. Maybe you should explain your point a bit more, because as is you are making no sense to me; why is it realistic because Daryl likes riding a motorcycle?
    Liamalone wrote: »

Wrong, it's not a diversion from the comics, it's a completely different story that is irreleveant to the comics. Robert Kirkman has made this clear; he is using base events and characters from his own comics as a base, but for all intents and purposes the show and the comic are not to be compared because he is intentionally trying to make them different so he as a writer can explore other possibilities that came up in writing the comic.

The two shouldn't be compared.

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭martomcg

I think regardless what direction they take the storyline in Season 4 (which we can assume from the ending is gonna be based in the poxy prison), they need to work on the pacing and character development big time.

Peoples opinons are literally changing weekly from "that was amazing" to "i'm finished watching this show". I'm somewhere in the middle but have found the show very frustrating and never quite meeting expectation.

The mid season split was a complete disaster, the difference in quality of the two halves is incredible. Is also it filmed in two halves? If so that needs to stop.

Taking the writers that were responsible for the good episodes of season 3 ("Clear" being a prime example) and letting them write the entire season would definitely increase the quality. It could also solve the pacing and character development issues that are all over the show.

In some episodes it seems like theres 20 people in a room shouting out ideas, with one plank at the top of the table picking what goes into the episode!! Too many cooks and all that........

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭FlyingIrishMan

martomcg wrote: »
    Taking the writers that were responsible for the good episodes of season 3 ("Clear" being a prime example) and letting them write the entire season would definitely increase the quality. It could also solve the pacing and character development issues that are all over the show.

Thats pretty much what they're doing for season 4. The guy who wrote the good episodes is the new show runner. Glen Mazzara really made a balls of it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,966 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Liamalone wrote: »
    GodlessM wrote: »
    Wrong, it's not a diversion from the comics, it's a completely different story that is irreleveant to the comics. Robert Kirkman has made this clear; he is using base events and characters from his own comics as a base, but for all intents and purposes the show and the comic are not to be compared because he is intentionally trying to make them different so he as a writer can explore other possibilities that came up in writing the comic.

I wasn't comparing the two, I read what he said, I think they have made a balls of it in the second half of series 3.

FYI:
    Diverging: To go or extend in different directions from a common point; branch out.

martomcg wrote: »
    I think regardless what direction they take the storyline in Season 4 (which we can assume from the ending is gonna be based in the poxy prison), they need to work on the pacing and character development big time.

Peoples opinons are literally changing weekly from "that was amazing" to "i'm finished watching this show". I'm somewhere in the middle but have found the show very frustrating and never quite meeting expectation.

The mid season split was a complete disaster, the difference in quality of the two halves is incredible. Is also it filmed in two halves? If so that needs to stop.

In some episodes it seems like theres 20 people in a room shouting out ideas, with one plank at the top of the table picking what goes into the episode!! Too many cooks and all that........

It felt to me like they painted the broad strokes together then parceled out episode assignments and wrote them in seclusion with no more then a basic idea of what events would transpire in the the episodes before or after theirs. How else can one explain how in season 2 within the space of a few episodes they have lori incite Shane to violence by telling him they would probably be together if Rick wasn't around , tells Rick Shane is dangerous and something needs to be done, before finally losing her head with Rick when he kills him. The writers on this show just don't seem to compare notes enough imo , whether the reason is the production of the show catches up with the writers and gives them no time to compare notes and make adjustments I don't know, but they need to get it sorted.

GodlessM wrote: »

Well no, it is a diversion. They both started at the same point (Rick vs. the zombie apocalypse) and went their separate ways from there. The show has stuck to general plot ideas. They should definitely be compared. If Kirkman does have as much input as has been suggested, then he's the first person who should be comparing the two, if only so he can look at how much he's ****ed things up in his second attempt. If the show had followed the prison arc from the comics, we'd all feel a lot more respect, admiration, sympathy and empathy for all of the characters. But we don't. Most people just feel let down.

Well no, it is a diversion. They both started at the same point (Rick vs. the zombie apocalypse) and went their separate ways from there. The show has stuck to general plot ideas. They should definitely be compared. If Kirkman does have as much input as has been suggested, then he's the first person who should be comparing the two, if only so he can look at how much he's ****ed things up in his second attempt. If the show had followed the prison arc from the comics, we'd all feel a lot more respect, admiration, sympathy and empathy for all of the characters. But we don't. Most people just feel let down.

It feels like they're doing a George Lucas on it, rewriting stuff for the sake of it and changing things that worked in the comic to stuff that doesn't. Messing up Andrea being the biggest crime.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,538 ✭✭✭flutterflye

Been meaning to watch The Walking Dead for ages now - Watched it start to finish, and saw this ep last night.
    Meh - That's all I can say!

The whole first season I was thinking this really isn't as great as everyone makes out - It's grand like, but no Breaking Bad.
    2nd Season, I was beginning to rapidly lose interest.
    3rd Season, I only started watching because I have issues with starting things - I have to finish them!

But I finally got it - Got what everyone saw in the show like. Really liked the 3rd Season for the most part.

And then THIS?!?! Seriously - What WAS that?!
    Fully agree with everything everyone else has said - So disappointing. My main problem is with The Governor - He needed to be killed off (preferably in some sort of epic showdown) - It just drags the whole thing out too much to carry him over into the next Season.

Meh.

Been meaning to watch The Walking Dead for ages now - Watched it start to finish, and saw this ep last night.
    Meh - That's all I can say!

The whole first season I was thinking this really isn't as great as everyone makes out - It's grand like, but no Breaking Bad.
    2nd Season, I was beginning to rapidly lose interest.
    3rd Season, I only started watching because I have issues with starting things - I have to finish them!

But I finally got it - Got what everyone saw in the show like. Really liked the 3rd Season for the most part.

And then THIS?!?! Seriously - What WAS that?!
    Fully agree with everything everyone else has said - So disappointing. My main problem is with The Governor - He needed to be killed off (preferably in some sort of epic showdown) - It just drags the whole thing out too much to carry him over into the next Season.

Meh.

I would go as far to say that episode 1 of season 1 is the only episode that can stand up to the likes of Breaking Bad

• Advertisement
Advertisement