Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Now that's taking LARPing too far!

Options
  • 01-04-2013 7:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭

The residents of Tristan da Cunha, which is somewhere in the middle of nowhere in the south atlantic are apparently mad on Game of Thrones - they've gone and made "dothraki" their official language (along with english of course), according to this article.

People really are strange at times.. but whatever floats their boat I suppose! :)
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,995 ✭✭✭Sofiztikated

You do know what day it is, right?

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭nowherefar

Monday ;)

Isn't that the same website as last year where they said they could remap the brain and teach a new language instantly?

Why yes indeed it is. :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,612 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Tristan De Cunha is an awesome place. Middle of the ocean. Tiny population. Could tell you stories!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,467 ✭✭✭Markcheese

Brain remapping you say !
    Instantly learn a new language you say !
    Sound great to me , where do I sign up on this fine Monday at the start of april..

Slava ukraini 🇺🇦

faceman wrote: »
    Tristan De Cunha is an awesome place. Middle of the ocean. Tiny population. Could tell you stories!

Did you see dragons? ;)

One day when I'm rich and get a yacht I'll sail there.. or sink on the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭Remmy

seriously dafuq are my dragons?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,380 ✭✭✭✭Banjo String

Easter Monday :confused:

SamHall wrote: »
    Easter Monday :confused:

Time for some Chocolate Dragon Eggs!

• Advertisement
Advertisement