Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ALDI: 5x50 Digital Night Vision Scope €130

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭LIFFY FISHING

P O I , if you mount this item on a refle by any means , it requires a licence, it then becomes a firearm application.

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭kenneths

got one last year. its rubbish. i brought it back and got my money back

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭deeksofdoom

Depends on what you want it for, but I got one from Lidl and thought it was useless for lamping.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,296 ✭✭✭rowa

if you use extra ir illumination are they any use ?

http://youtu.be/z4fUuvhwHLE

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭vapour_trail

I have the older model it doesnt have video output. Its only good out to about 40 or so yards. But it does illuminate very well at that range

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,319 ✭✭✭Half-cocked

Messes up your own night vision though. You end up with 1 dilated pupil and 1 closed!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭vapour_trail

I wonder would it be any good if someone wanted to record videos for youtube like some vermin control. I presume you can connect it to your recording device like a camera or phone and instantly have night vision? or would it be that simple?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭Sean Mullen

I've read this post a good few times now and I'm only after realising the title says aldi but the link says lidl lol

Advertisement