Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aldi in Eastwall

Options
  • 01-04-2013 11:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭

Anyone notice the huge Aldi going up in Eastwall? Opening in July according to the sign.

It's a 4 or 5 story building though, anyone know what the deal is, I'm hoping we don't get another empty office/apt block eyesore !

Great for jobs in the area though !

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,540 ✭✭✭JTMan

Where exactly in EastWall? Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Rhand

Fungus wrote: »
    Where exactly in EastWall? Thanks.

East Wall Road, close to the junction with East Road. Located on the M-50 side.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

The work has been continuous since they started, so Aldi definitely moving in. Good location and good for jobs.
    Not sure if there's any more retail / office units etc...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

The development includes the construction of a six-storey over basement scheme comprising; a Discount Foodstore at ground level measuring 1,324.6sqm gross ( 881.5sqm nett )including an external service area; a ground floor retai unit ( 43sqm gross ); 43 no. apartments including 4 no. one bedroom units, 35 no. two bedroom units and 4 no. three bedroom units at first to fifth floor level; 17 no. surface car parking spaces , 72 no. basement car parking spaces, 50 no. cycle spaces and an ESB sub-station ( 22sqm ) gross. All of the apartments have private balconies / roof terraces.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭Bandara

Bluetonic wrote: »

Thanks BlueT

Could I ask where you got that from ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,371 ✭✭✭Phoebas

Hammertime wrote: »
    Thanks BlueT

Could I ask where you got that from ?
    I presume it was off the DCC website.

They're going to have trouble shifting all those apartments, above an Aldi, in East Wall.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,748 ✭✭✭✭Lovely Bloke

Maybe they'll put the workers in them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭msg11

Phoebas wrote: »
    I presume it was off the DCC website.

They're going to have trouble shifting all those apartments, above an Aldi, in East Wall. cause the country is pheked.

Fixed that there for you!

Advertisement