Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gluten free pastry cases.

Options
  • 01-04-2013 12:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭

Hello
    I am looking to buy gluten free pastry cases - the type that are pre cooked. I'm in Cork city.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

I think you're more likely to find help here in the Cork City forum.
    Moved from Food & Drink.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭pwurple

Haven't seen precooked ones, but you can get DOVES gluten free flour in the organic store in the english market and make it if you are stuck.

http://www.dovesfarm.co.uk/recipes/gluten-free-pastry/

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭aknitter

thanks pwurple, I have the flour but am looking for a short cut!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Not to sure if they have them but I think they do..The Touchstone place in Blackrock. The heath store side, you could always ring them first before calling

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭aknitter

Thanks milly, will give them a shout

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,165 ✭✭✭beer enigma

aknitter wrote: »
    Hello
    I am looking to buy gluten free pastry cases - the type that are pre cooked. I'm in Cork city.

There's a Gluten free bakery called Delicious on the Carrigaline industrial park that supplies to the public - not sure about pastry cases but it could be a good starting point, 021 4919583 hey also have a website on www.delicious.ie

Good luck !

Advertisement