Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Truck damaged by fallen eircom wire.

Options
  • 01-04-2013 2:00pm
    Site Banned Posts: 166 ✭✭

Hello a friend of mine had his truck damaged the other night by a eircom wire that had fallen down and caught the roof of the truck.

Who does he speak to in eircom about making a claim about this??

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 166 ✭✭Cash is king

Anyone? ??

Anyone? ??
    Well..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Hello a friend of mine had his truck damaged the other night by a eircom wire that had fallen down and caught the roof of the truck.

Who does he speak to in eircom about making a claim about this??

Hi Cash is king,

Sorry about the delay in getting back to you.

I spoke to our repairs operations team, they advised they would need.

- The exact location of the poles / wires
    - The date and time the incident took place
    - The name and contact number of your friend

* Can you private message me with those details and I will look into it for you.

Thanks, Mark

Pm sent!

Pm sent!

Hi Cash is king

Got the details thanks.

I will need to look into this further and get back to you tomorrow.

Thanks, Mark

• Advertisement

Hi Mark any update for that man???

Cheers.

Hi Cash is king,

Apologies for the delay, we have first sent the information to repairs to confirm if a fault.  We are still waiting for confirmation of the damaged pole from the operations manager in the area.
    I will follow up with you next week.

Thanks, Mark  

Hi Cash is king,

Apologies for the delay, we have first sent the information to repairs to confirm if a fault.  We are still waiting for confirmation of the damaged pole from the operations manager in the area.
    I will follow up with you next week.

Thanks, Mark
    Thanks Mark, he has pictures of the wire and the damaged pole plus the new pole eircom put in allthough the wires are still lying on the roadside for some reason.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Thanks Mark, he has pictures of the wire and the damaged pole plus the new pole eircom put in allthough the wires are still lying on the roadside for some reason.
    Hi Cash is king

Thanks, I'll pass this info to Mark.

Regards

Al

Hi lads have ye any contact details for someone in eircom as my man wants to speak to some one about this..
    Cheers.

• Advertisement

Hi lads have ye any contact details for someone in eircom as my man wants to speak to some one about this..
    Cheers.

Hi Cash is King,

Can you confirm did your friend contact eircom at all after he first noticed the damage to log it at the time?

Thanks, Mark

Hi Cash is King,

Can you confirm did your friend contact eircom at all after he first noticed the damage to log it at the time?

Thanks, Mark
    Hi Mark, he tried to several times but nobody would help him and kept passing him from one call centre to another.. Thats why I asked here as I wanted a contact number for the person that deals with this sort of thing..

Hi Mark, he tried to several times but nobody would help him and kept passing him from one call centre to another.. Thats why I asked here as I wanted a contact number for the person that deals with this sort of thing..

Hi Cash is king

Thanks for getting back, I have been advised a claim needs to be sent to the eircom legal department in writing.

I have sent on the details via Private message with the address details to send the request.

Sorry for the wait in confirming the process and details to escalate it to.

Thanks, Mark

Advertisement