Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Where to get keys cut

• 01-04-2013 2:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭

Hi - Can anyone help. Hubby's ignition key has snapped in two. Luckily it didn't snap in the ignition. It's a Yr.2000 Fireblade so the key isn't coded.

Struggling to find somewhere to get a replacement. We're out Roscommon way, anyone got any ideas where he can get a replacement fairly quickly??

Thanks

bijou

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭AgileMyth

bijou wrote: »
    Hi - Can anyone help. Hubby's ignition key has snapped in two. Luckily it didn't snap in the ignition. It's a Yr.2000 Fireblade so the key isn't coded.

Struggling to find somewhere to get a replacement. We're out Roscommon way, anyone got any ideas where he can get a replacement fairly quickly??

Thanks

bijou
    You got both parts of the key?

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭bijou

AgileMyth wrote: »
    You got both parts of the key?

Hi AgileMyth,

Yep have both parts.

bijou wrote: »
    Hi AgileMyth,

Yep have both parts.
    I know a good locksmith in Sligo who has helped me out in similar situations. Want me to PM his details?

And hes a biker too!

I know a good locksmith in Sligo who has helped me out in similar situations. Want me to PM his details?

And hes a biker too!

Thanks AgileMyth, yes please PM me, he does do bike keys???

Himself is pi$$ed off to say the least as he's due to ride over for BSB in UK soon (and I want my car back lol!!!)

bijou

Give him a ring before you make the trip but hes done them for me in the past yeah.

Theres his website:
    http://www.atlanticlockkeyandhardware.com/

• Advertisement

Give him a ring before you make the trip but hes done them for me in the past yeah.

Theres his website:
    http://www.atlanticlockkeyandhardware.com/

I'll give him a shout tomorrow - Sligo only 1/2 hr away from me so would be cool if I can get it sorted.

Thanks again AgileMyth.

bijou

Advertisement