Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any way of implementing advanced settings for 'new posts'?

Options
  • 01-04-2013 3:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,664 ✭✭✭

As per the thread title, I wonder is there any way of implementing advanced filtering for 'new posts'?

It's about 12 years since I first started to visit boards. Back then, I used to scan thru 'new posts' on an ongoing basis. That worked well.

Since then, there is a considerably larger volume of content on the board. I know that it's possible to subscribe to various sections - but would it be possible that this can be set as per 'new posts'? That way, a user can remove the sections that they are not even remotely interested in - and still be secure in the knowledge that they have read all new posts for all the other sections.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

Advertisement