Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clay Shooting Software

• 01-04-2013 3:42pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 114 ✭✭

Hi guys,

I am looking at developing a software system for use in Clay shooting. I have the design concept and the needs for the sport drafted but I am looking for some programmers out there to put the meat on the bones of this system.

I want a system that will be usable by clubs and leagues accross Europe and even the US as there is no standard system in place.

If there are any of you out there can you get in touch? I think there is a great prospect to bring the sport into the technology age and also make some money from this.

Bob

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭no12

Bob,

I cant help you with Programming side of things but I know the fella who does

http://www.clayshootingapps.com/

He is a programmer and maybe able to help so best to try and get in touch with him.

Best of luck with it.

Advertisement