Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hairdresser and beautician recommendations.

Options
  • 01-04-2013 4:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Just moved to Waterford and was hoping to get some recommendations on hairdressers and beautician's. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭fiesty lady

The salon in carn glas Gracedieu is an excellent hairdressers Pamela is the owner and always have special offers eg cut, colour and half head of highlights for 50 euro for month of March. The phone No. is354906
    Beautilicious is very good beautitians, Jenny is the owner/ operator it is located in the Waterford business park, the phone No is 0879086262.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭Baby4

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Jason Todd

Baby4 wrote: »
    This post has been deleted.

That's where my missus and all of her friends go.

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭0rt

Louise.. salon and housecalls..
    brilliant at her job :)

https://www.facebook.com/lugielou?fref=ts
    Barber/Stylist at Chapz barbers waterford

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 fulltimenutter

I can HIGHLY recommend Urban Hype, and especially Emma there. Excellent cut, can really work with your hair-type and will suggest best style that suits. Colour I got there was beautiful and place is to my experience very reasonably priced. Top spot. Try it out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭deisemum

I can HIGHLY recommend Urban Hype, and especially Emma there. Excellent cut, can really work with your hair-type and will suggest best style that suits. Colour I got there was beautiful and place is to my experience very reasonably priced. Top spot. Try it out.

+1 Emma's very good but I've also had other stylists do my hair there and they've been good too.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,868 ✭✭✭Rfrip

Foxy chopper, I love it in there

• Registered Users Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭sparkling sea

Ciara Bolger in Peter Mark is brillant - very friendly and full of ideas.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭beazee

How random is your nick, CoccoBelle?

Zombie thread.

Advertisement