Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco Meat Free Range in the UK

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭spiralbound

Has anyone seen the Tesco meat-free mince anywhere? I've seen the bolognese mix in Dundrum, but just want the mince.

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭Maxthedm

I've not been able to find the tesco's mince anywhere since the summer. Production stopped due to a problem at the factory where it's produced (nothing wrong with this product, but allegedly another soy product was contaminated so they pulled all soy products just to be safe).

It was my favourite veggie mince out there, much better than Quorn in my opnion.
    I asked on their facebook page about 2 months ago when they were planning to bring it back but they couldn't tell me. Perhaps I'll ask again now!

• Registered Users Posts: 34 R.M.

Has anyone spotted any of the chilled linda mc cartney range anywhere lately? I used to get it in Tesco but haven't seen any for months, only the frozen stuff. I wonder has it been completely stopped?

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭spiralbound

R.M. wrote: »
    Has anyone spotted any of the chilled linda mc cartney range anywhere lately? I used to get it in Tesco but haven't seen any for months, only the frozen stuff. I wonder has it been completely stopped?

I haven't seen it either. I don't think any of it was vegan apart from the sausages, which tasted the same as the frozen ones but were more expensive, so I haven't been looking out for it!

Advertisement