Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Violent attack westmoreland street 1 April 2013

Options
  • 01-04-2013 4:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Snip

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,096 ✭✭✭An Citeog

Have you reported this to the Gardaí yourself?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Bordsiedub

An Citeog wrote: »
    Have you reported this to the Gardaí yourself?

To the victims: I hope you're ok. It was a cowardly ambush. Well done to victim 2, you saved victim 1 from more serious injuries, and it was a brave move to face up to these 5 thugs. Please go to Pearse st Garda station to report this. They will have my details. I'm sure there's CCTV footage from nearby businesses.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,087 ✭✭✭Duiske

Anyone who kicks a person in the head while they are defenseless on the ground should be charged with attempted murder. It can then be left up to a jury to decide if they are guilty or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭JoeGil

Unbelievable thuggery. Hope the victim is ok and the „security“ men get their just deserts.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,402 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

Duiske wrote: »
    Anyone who kicks a person in the head while they are defenseless on the ground should be charged with attempted murder. It can then be left up to a jury to decide if they are guilty or not.

Agreed. Some security guards and bouncers in this city seem to think they're running a mafia. It's not their job to get revenge by assaulting people for whatever reason. I really hope those security guards and whatever company they are employed by face justice.

If you witnessed it, please go forward and testify to prevent future incidents like this.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭Mr Simpson

Posting up a witness statement could jeporadise future legal proceedings. Please contact the Guards to give your statement. Closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement