Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fixing the heating wire on T2

Options
  • 01-04-2013 5:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭

I only bought it on Thursday and the wire on each clearomizer managed to pop out when i needed to change the wick. Anyone have any tips on how to fix it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

The only way to fix it if the wire has popped out is a complete rebuild.

If you don't like fiddling or have shaky hands, just get new heads.

If you want to give it a go:

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭SicklySweet

Noob question, but would this be what i need instead of getting the whole tank?
    http://www.thebestshop.eu/shop/clearomizers/186-kanger-t2-replacement-head.html

Yeah, that's what you replace.

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭SicklySweet

Thank you kind boardsie! :D

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 6,327 Mod ✭✭✭✭fergal.b

I also have the T2 and seem to be going through the heads in no time with Highbrow-RY4 I bought some wick but can't seem to find the wire I need, the heads I'm using are 1.8 Ohm. Has anyone a link to the right wire I need.
    Thanks.

• Advertisement

Either here or here.

The .20 Kanthal is what you'd want.

Highbrow liquids are murderous to coils.

ButThey'reSoFrickin'Tasty.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 6,327 Mod ✭✭✭✭fergal.b

Thats great thanks.:D

Advertisement