Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tax Returns 2013

Options
  • 01-04-2013 6:58pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 36

Hi,

I was living in Vancouver for 10n months on a one year visa. I got a second year visa approved and am thinking about heading back out before it expires in June this year. My one concern is the tax returns. I basically got my bosses to send out my T4 forms, then hired a local accountant to fill them all out. Does anyone here have advice on how to deal with this issue while still based in Dublin?

Thanks,

Sarah

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭againstthetide

Did you ever do a tax return in Canada?
    If you did you can file on line with studio tax or the like
    If it's your first tax return you need to mail in the tax return

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 36 SarahBK

I did do one last April and my former bosses have sent on my T4 forms, which should arrive any day now.

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭againstthetide

Download studio tax for free and it will allow you to file online once you have already submitted one tax return
    Once you have last year's return that was mailed out to you, you will need some info from there

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 36 SarahBK

Brilliant, cheers!

Advertisement