Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Wind/Up Solar Powered Radio/Torch for camping abroad

• 01-04-2013 7:10pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 261 ✭✭

Hi All,

My first post here,

Basically as per the title I'm looking to buy a good solid reliable wind up or solar powered radio and torch combo, something like this, http://www.digitaltrends.com/gadgets/the-eton-shows-off-its-adventurous-scorpion-device-at-ces/

It's for my sister who will be camping for a month or so in Jeruselum so she want's something that will be able to pick up signal's easily and that will mantain a decent few hours battery life once charged

I'm based in Dublin so hoping to buy in a camping shop or something around the city or through an Irish website if possible.

I've seen the eton model on maplin.co.uk but only delivers to galway and would cost 72 pounds in total which seem's a bit excessive..?

Any help would be much appreciated

Comments

Advertisement