Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Study! Again ! Help!

• 01-04-2013 9:54pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 817 ✭✭✭

I feel I've not done much work since December . I was sick the week of the mock exams so I could not sit them.. I am trying to prepare of my mock irish oral and music practical which is the week we are back with the real thing the following week. What should I be doing now being quite near to the starting line. Exam papers? Flash cards? Mind maps? I haven't filled out the cao as I will hopefully be doing one year in limerick senior college next year in Radio Broadcasting. I got all honours bar maths in my jc. So I'd love to get 350 or something just for myself knowing I gave it a good go! But my head is spinning with a million different things! Is it to late to get working once again? Help!!
    English H
    Irish H
    Maths H
    Art. H
    Bio. H
    Music H
    Link modules C

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 662 ✭✭✭aimzLc2

Thats great that you have started to prepare for the practicals so keep it up :) It is never too late! 2 solid months can cover a large amount of study if you get the head down.i would definitely suggest exam papers! study a chapter, papers, check marking scheme , repeat.

Advertisement