Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Law of Attraction in Sligo?

Options
  • 01-04-2013 10:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hi everyone, im new to boards and im looking to see if theres anyone around sligo who is studying/practising law of attraction? i would really love to get into contact with some people ho are interested in it in my area,,so much to discuss! would love to hear from you :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭mewe

Hi everyone, im new to boards and im looking to see if theres anyone around sligo who is studying/practising law of attraction? i would really love to get into contact with some people ho are interested in it in my area,,so much to discuss! would love to hear from you :)

could you elaborate??

• Registered Users Posts: 23 thequeenvic

of course! have you heard of it by any chance? rhonda byrnes book '' the secret''?

No sorry haven't a clue what you're talking about!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭Greenmachine

The secret is "...money making scam"

ok well i respect everyones opinion but im really only interested in hearing from those who have heard and read about it .

• Advertisement

*gets coat*

ok well i respect everyones opinion but im really only interested in hearing from those who have heard and read about it .

Send me the cost of postage and you can have the DVD. It is all very feel good but nothing you couldn't work out yourself.

lol thanks green machine , i take it you didnt really get into it then?

lol thanks green machine , i take it you didnt really get into it then?

Oh sure I did. Just there is nothing original there. I would even suggest that some of the ideas border on magical thinking. The kind of thing that could see you going in a padded room. If you are still really interesed in the movemnt I just googled it. The full version of the secret is on youtube. Knock yourself out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭FoxyVixen

The Secret is also on Netflix if you have that available.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,012 ✭✭✭Plazaman

The Secret posits that the law of attraction is a natural law which determines the complete order of the universe and of our personal lives through the process of "like attracts like".

A law I live by but of course due to my magnificent awesomeness I attract everything so the personal filter is always set to high therefore a lot of the ladies get disappointed.
    There is no scientific basis to these assertions

*cough

:(

Forever alone!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 802 ✭✭✭m r c

Sending you a pm there.

thanks everyone for all the comments back, i have seen the video on youtube and also have read a few books, its only more interested im getting in it, theres no harm in positive thinking, it can only do you good,:)

Advertisement