Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

12 month USA

Options
  • 01-04-2013 11:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hi,

Starting to prep for 12 month visa and lookign into companies etc - I know USIT, Go4Less and the iiic give you the visa - but who is better? Hear people say the IIIC is cheaper etc but also see thread of people saying they have been denied visas with them? .. ANy advice on the embassy interview would be great too - kind of nervous as i've been on 2 J1s and also a H2B visa, where my employer sponsored me to work as a waitress for 9 months - but i only worked 5 - I have proof of returning but starting to think that the embassy could use this against me?

Anyone who is over there now would love advice - are they really that strict about bar work etc?

Advertisement