Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

T and C Peugeot Dealer

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭spankmemunkey

brinty wrote: »
    Seems to be a bit of a recurring theme in some of the dealers in Waterford. I've had the same experience in at least two other dealers - one Bolands, one non bolands.

My wife has gotten two cars in T&C's and she never had a problem with them and they were good to deal with and gave fair deals on her trade ins. Although I will say I left her car in for service maybe a year ago and wasn't offered a courtesy car, a lift home or someone come collect me when service was done.

If your still looking and would consider a Hyundai, maybe try the Bolands out on Cork road? I bought a BMW from their BMW dealership (on same forecourt) last September and they were so good to deal with. I won't look past them the next time I get a car. They were courteous helpful and we're looking at selling for not just now but several cars from now. When i went in for recent service sales guy rememebered me, asked how car was, had I any problems..

Its a pitty there are no car sales people on here to let us know their side, if their is one(in the interest of balance) not that i dont believe you i do had similar experiences myself.

KIA are doing some good deals, like a 7 year warranty, theres a few nice Kia SUV's on the market, although they wouldnt be cheap by any means,

• Registered Users Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭crasy dash

Thanks to everybody that replied to the thread maybe the fella was having a bad day and i was just unfortunate at the time i called i cannot say but all i know is i wont ever be going back there

I think sometimes irish people seem to tolerate this sort of service and guys like this think they can keep doing it to people

Thanks again
    Dash

crasy dash wrote: »
    Thanks to everybody that replied to the thread maybe the fella was having a bad day and i was just unfortunate at the time i called i cannot say but all i know is i wont ever be going back there

I think sometimes irish people seem to tolerate this sort of service and guys like this think they can keep doing it to people

Thanks again
    Dash

I dont tolerate this type of service in any way shape or form so your not alone, unfortunately alot of people do and tis the aul irish way AH SURE.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭crasy dash

I dont tolerate this type of service in any way shape or form so your not alone, unfortunately alot of people do and tis the aul irish way AH SURE.

Totally agree with you spankmemunkey it is not acceptable nowadays and I wont be treated in this way
    Im glad im not the only one that thinks this way

I know a Doctor (who isnt Irish) that went into Tom Murphy's looking to buy a top of the range Merc, he asked to be shown around and taken for a test drive and he was told he couldnt that day cos they were busy, but they would call him back, They never called him back.

Took his money to another dealership and spent 50 od grand there instead.

• Advertisement
Advertisement