Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gorse Fires in Oranmore

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭Galway K9

Im down renmore and the smoke was covering here also, i think it was glenbaun from the direction of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭apoeiguq3094y

Galway K9 wrote: »
    Im down renmore and the smoke was covering here also, i think it was glenbaun from the direction of it.

It looked to be west of the university. Really big flames visible from here. Looked to be an industrial fire, as we could see the flames from a few miles away.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭Notch000

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭confuseddotcom

Storm 10 wrote: »
    Thats good news, the GASU EC135 Helicopter can spot the fires and direct the Fire Brigade to where exactly they are needed, great use of thermal imaging & Inter Service work. :)

Aww where's yer man that does class pics of Galway and stuff on here, can't think of username. He'd (She'd?) have class pics of this now I'd say. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Aftermath

20130406_160944.jpg

20130406_160950.jpg

20130406_160957.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭pepe00

so no news what was on fire last thursday in doughiska/ ballybane area at around 6 pm ?

from race course I saw a huge flames over the houses

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭desaparecidos

Small fire visible from the motorway close to Limerick exit.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,966 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Small fire visible from the motorway close to Limerick exit.

Limerick Oranmore?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,268 ✭✭✭ratracer

Limerick Oranmore?

Driving out the M6 the Limerick exit is the same exit as Oranmore, but Oranmore is not signposted, only Limerick, if ya know what I mean.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭desaparecidos

Limerick Oranmore?

Limerick Sligo

• Advertisement
Advertisement