Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bioshock Infinite Demo

• 01-04-2013 11:37pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know where I can get a free download of Bioshock Infinite Demo.

When I Google it I only get websites that ask you to Please complete an offer below to download this file. The offers want you to give them your mobile number and you enter a competition which states below it:
    "This is a subscription service to enter Mobilenobo Competition at €12 per week, 6 SMS at €2/SMS. To unsubscribe text the word STOP to 57495".

Since when have they started charging for demos?.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 310 ✭✭3wayswitch

Since when have they started charging for demos?.

They haven't. There isn't a demo available for Bioshock Infinite as of yet, those sites are trying to scam you out of your money.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭skimpydoo

3wayswitch wrote: »
    They haven't. There isn't a demo available for Bioshock Infinite as of yet, those sites are trying to scam you out of your money.
    Ok ta for that.

Advertisement