Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Your Team Next Year

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Whoever I pick, I'll be trading away my whole team to the Redskins for RGIII. He can win it all by himself!

Will be sad to leave him after this season :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Carroller

Will I most likely be in the top 3 picks because I suck at the game?

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭etloveslsd

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    Also, if people were avoiding certain divisions and taking worse teams in worse divisions, then the better teams would fall further down. Give me a good team in a strong division over a poor team in a weak division every day.

Thats kinda what happened with me and The Steelers. I knew the Ravens and The Bengals were off the board, but figured that the Steelers were a good team, that suited my style of offense, that I could do well. Had to re jig the D a bit to suit me.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Also.. you will get better playing better players this is a fact.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

etloveslsd wrote: »
    The Colts rich vein of form towards the end of the season may have cost their GM a top 5 pick in next years Madden. :pac:

yes i was thinking the same, may have to revise the way we play next season, dont want to scupper my chances altogether for a good team :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,395 ✭✭✭davetherave

Carroller wrote: »
    Will I most likely be in the top 3 picks because I suck at the game got one of the so called "weaker" teams?
    Fixed that for you :P

I'd expect so, yes. Baring you go out and go 19-0 in the coming season. :D

Advertisement