Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bed wetting alarms

Options
  • 02-04-2013 10:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,695 ✭✭✭

Have any of you thoughts on these bed wetting alarms?

http://www.bedwettingalarm.ie/

My 4 year old still wets the bed about half the time, although she has, in the past, had a week or two at a time with no accidents.

I've younger kids in nappies still so I'm thinking about the cost spread over the two of them, but the youngest wont be doing any toilet training for another year.

I'd love to hear real life stories, testimonies or warnings.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭stimpson

I looked at these recently. They seem very expensive. You can get them for around £30 on Amazon.co.uk.

We decided against for our 4 year old as apparently bed wetting is still common and not considered a nedical problem up to six years of age.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭stimpson

I looked at these recently. They seem very expensive. You can get them for around £30 on Amazon.co.uk.

We decided against for our 4 year old as apparently bed wetting is still common and not considered a nedical problem up to six years of age.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭RubyGirl

Op I'd just use a pull up at night, the money you spend on the alarm would not be spent on nappies. As you said you have younger kids aswell so I'm sure you'd rather the extra sleep rather than getting up in the middle of the night to change bed clothes etc. The night time dryness will come with time.

Advertisement