Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carpet Cleaners in Carlow

Options
  • 02-04-2013 10:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

Hi,

Does any body know any good carpet cleaners in Carlow? I am looking to scrub clean my filthy carpet and would be grateful for any recommendations. I had a friend that had hers cleaned but it was left wet when done and the whole place ended up smelling. I want someone who can do a good job and not leave it wet or smelly.
    Like i said I would be grateful for any advice and / or recommendations

thanking you all

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭tommycahir

have you had a look at the rug doctor system in homebase that could be hired out and used by yourself?
    http://www.homebase.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/HomebaseStaticPageSecondLevel?storeId=10151&includeName=HBCreateTheLook/rugdoctornotice.html

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭shesalady

didn't know about it. thanks for the info

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

It could be worth investing in a carpet cleaner such as a Vax. I got one on offer in Argos a couple of years ago, very handy for doing car seats and mats too.

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭flossie

I used ChemDry recently to clean my sofas and was delighted with the results. Mother also used them after seeing the job they did on mine and she got her carpets cleaned - was amazing the difference they made. I've also used the Rug Doctor machine in Homebase but it was hard graft and killed my back (did all my upstairs carpets) so happy to pay for the convenience.

How do I get my hands on chemdry and is it safe for use on areas that children play on? Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭tommycahir

I think flossie is referring to this company - http://www.chemdry.ie/index.php

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭flossie

Yes, that's who it was. They spent a good hour and a half doing the sofa and chair. Just had to leave the cushions to dry for a while (I just left them overnight) but it's fine when dried. I have two dogs and tey are showing no adverse side effects! I think with the carpets they are touch dry in half hour or something.

Okay thanks. I ll give them a call. once again thanking you all

Advertisement