Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stena line

Options
  • 02-04-2013 11:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭

I was asking about codes for a stena line ferry crossing for this week on other forum (coupons) and had no replys .

I just want to say I rang them today and asked them straight up can they give me a better price on ferry trip. I said I had been with them a few times and I had a 15% voucher for filling in a questionnaire which I have had in the past .

The online price I got was 282 . The 1st lady said she gave me a better price and said she would put in that web was down so as to cancel out extra charge for phoning booking. Price came in at 284.but then said paying by credit card would be a further 6 euros so I said I'd get back when I put funds into my debit card so I wouldn't get this 6 euro charge.

When I rang back I felt 2 nd lady was a bit nicer so I started the whole conversation again and she did price quoting same reductions for web site down reduction plus gave me reduction for my imaginary filling in questionnaire and it came in at 270.

It pays to ring back sometimes and keep ringing till you get a nice person.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 504 ✭✭✭LeftBlank

Depends on how much you value your time as well, I would say.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭monkeysnapper

LeftBlank wrote: »
    Depends on how much you value your time as well, I would say.

Well if I could get a job that would pay me 14 euros for 15 mins work I'd be loaded.

Advertisement