Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Vet in/around Shannon?

• 02-04-2013 11:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 45

Hi folks,

Can anyone recommend a good vet in Shannon, Sixmilebridge or N-O-F areas? I have a recommendation for one in Ennis but looking for one closer to home if possible.

Know there is a vet in Ballycasey but don't know anything about what they're like.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Biscuit80

I use Treaty Vets in Ballycasey - have always found them very good to deal with.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,154 ✭✭✭opinionated3

treatyvets in ballycasey are top notch. very professional and knowledgeable. definitely recommended

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Stellaluna

+1 for Treaty Vets - I go to their surgery in Limerick city and find them to be good.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 PSol

Thanks everyone that's great feedback. That's the one I was thinking of and it's very handy for me to get to.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 220 ✭✭gambithh

yep top vets in bally casey

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 82 ✭✭aman23

I've always found Louis Hassett (Roseville Veterinary Centre, Newmarket on fergus) top notch.

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

The treaty vets place is great, check the opening hours.

Advertisement