Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alter Bridge, Shinedown & Halestorm UK dates - October

Options
  • 02-04-2013 11:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭

Wed 16th Oct – NOTTINGHAM Arena
    Thu 17th Oct – BIRMINGHAM NIA
    Fri 18th Oct – LONDON Wembley Arena
    Sun 20th Oct – CARDIFF Motorpoint Arena
    Mon 21st Oct – GLASGOW Hydro
    Tue 22nd Oct – MANCHESTER Arena

I really hope this comes here, this would be one hell of a gig!

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Just seen this , cant see them doing an Irish show even though id kill to see all 3

• Registered Users Posts: 6,376 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

Just seen this , cant see them doing an Irish show even though id kill to see all 3

Ya id say youre right more european dates have come available and the only way theyd fit in is prob before travelling to the UK only one day off between Manchester and going to France so highly unlikely.

All bands have never played in Ireland looks like theyre not gonna start this time out, it seems Alter Bridge are only touring with Halestorm for the other euro dates.

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭Shreddy Krueger

I actually met Myles from Alter Bridge in Dublin earlier this month when he was touring with Slash. I asked him about Alter Bridge playing here next time they do a UK tour and he said he'd try his best but could'nt promise anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭neddynono

An amazing line up. Really hope it comes here. Shinedown are constantly tweeting fans saying they will play Ireland this year (check there twitter from last night) so maybe they might come on their own if this tour doesn't.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

I actually met Myles from Alter Bridge in Dublin earlier this month when he was touring with Slash. I asked him about Alter Bridge playing here next time they do a UK tour and he said he'd try his best but could'nt promise anything.

Thats basically a no id say ha . I remember someone asking Shinedown if they were playing dublin on their last UK/European tour and they said they would have been here at the end of last year but no look

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,376 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

Thats basically a no id say ha . I remember someone asking Shinedown if they were playing dublin on their last UK/European tour and they said they would have been here at the end of last year but no look

Might be a slim chance of Shinedown gigging on their own here the others I would rule out which as I wanted to see AB for ages bit the bullet and got tix to the brum date, mainly coz its up in the air with them as in is it AB time? Creed time?, Slash? , Tremonti etc.

Not big into the other 2 bands but decent support did see Halestorm before and enjoyed them .

Advertisement