Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any PS3 players pre-ordering BF4?

Options
  • 02-04-2013 1:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I pre-ordered BF3 and the game turned out alright!

This time around I am not so sure because I have to wait and see what happens with BF4 and the PS4.

Also, I dont expect (maybe I will be wrong) that BF3 will be redundant to me (like BFBC2 was) once BF4 comes out. It is looking like it will be just some more DLC so I might have to be patient and get it for PS4 only? It is a dilemma

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

mozattack wrote: »
    Hi,

I pre-ordered BF3 and the game turned out alright!

This time around I am not so sure because I have to wait and see what happens with BF4 and the PS4.

Also, I dont expect (maybe I will be wrong) that BF3 will be redundant to me (like BFBC2 was) once BF4 comes out. It is looking like it will be just some more DLC so I might have to be patient and get it for PS4 only? It is a dilemma

Haven't decided yet truth be told. Similar case with GTA V. Just kinda waiting on news. E3 should hopefully more about the PS4 and I'll go from there I say.

But just imagine BF4 for PS3, ranking up to x rank while unlocking a **** ton of stuff... yet end up buying the game for PS4 and finding out you're starting off from scratch which I imagine will be the case? Bit of a buzz kill situation.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭mozattack

Nuri Sahin wrote: »
    Haven't decided yet truth be told. Similar case with GTA V. Just kinda waiting on news. E3 should hopefully more about the PS4 and I'll go from there I say.

But just imagine BF4 for PS3, ranking up to x rank while unlocking a **** ton of stuff... yet end up buying the game for PS4 and finding out you're starting off from scratch which I imagine will be the case? Bit of a buzz kill situation.

Yeah, a real pain having to rank up again...

On the positive side I suppose it would be great playing with 24 and then starting over with 64 on PS4.

Advertisement