Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beat a game from your backlog this March: April Edition

124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭folan

RedXIV wrote: »
    Been saying it for a while but was surprised how being a parent affected me in things like games. For the vast majority its just being slightly more emphatic to the smaller characters etc but with something like the walking dead, I've pretty much resigned myself to never playing through it again as "Jerk Lee" because I'd probably end up bawling my eyes out.

Screw VR for immersion, you want more realistic, get kids :p

I didn't mean that, please give me VR soon

i've heard that having children makes harvesting adam in Bioshock more difficult, emotionally.

stay emotionally detached from reality, have no kids. now theres a moral for you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭2Mad2BeMad

still looking to finish skyrim
    i just cant get into the game
    i play it for half hour then i get bored
    its a great game , i like the combat , and all the explouring but im just bored of it now
    ive only put about 3-4 hours into the main story if even
    and about 28hours into my character

can anyone tell me if im nearly done cause i dont think i can finish it if i have alot more to go

im on my way to collect the elder scroll, i need two items to do it , was told by some fella out just past the college of winterhold what ever its called

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭Falthyron

Falthyron wrote: »
    For April I aim to complete:

Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor, and Opposing Fronts.
    Bioshock Infinite.
    Deus Ex: Human Revolution.
    Dishonored.
    DEFCON.

Bah! Poor performance from me this month.

Finished BioShock Infinite and played some DEFCON, but spent most of the month playing Company of Heroes 2 Beta, Civilization V, and CS:GO.

Will try harder next time... :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭folan

Falthyron wrote: »
    Bah! Poor performance from me this month.

Finished BioShock Infinite and played some DEFCON, but spent most of the month playing Company of Heroes 2 Beta, Civilization V, and CS:GO.

Will try harder next time... :P

theres always

Beat a game from your backlog this April: May Edition.

Coming soon.

Im not even getting through a game a month. at this rate, ill never finish my backlog! I have no idea where all my free time is going though. I have done nothing of any real interest over the past month!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭Falthyron

folan wrote: »
    theres always

Beat a game from your backlog this April: May Edition.

Coming soon.

Haha, this is true. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭mise

mise wrote: »
    Super Mario Galaxy and Dishonored for me this month.

I've tried to get into Dishonored a couple of times, so hopefully this time. I'll be working through Forza Horizon too

Just finished the Story Mode in Super Mario Galaxy, think there's a fair bit to go to complete the game.

Still haven't gotten into Dishonored, but putting a good bit of time into Singularity, which is quite enjoyable in a forgettable kind of way

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Finished Red Dead Redemption, GTA IV, Luigi's Mansion 2 and Thomas Was Alone this month. Not bad going. Started playing through the story mode of Dead Or Alive 5.

Not really from my backlog buy replayed and finished both Bioshock 1 and 2 over the past weeks and after starting Infinite yesterday there's a good chance I'll have that completed in a day or so.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Just finished the Tropico 3 campaign. Don't really fancy the online or sandbox stuff, so I think I'm done.

So my tally for April is:

Samorost 2
    Samorost 1
    Botanicula
    The Cave
    Resistance 3
    Tropico 3

I've just about finished Joe Danger 2, but I think it might be a May game at this stage.

Can add Bioshock Infinite to my cleared for April list.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭valleyoftheunos

I have failed utterly! I didn't finish anything, in fact I started more stuff! at least I managed not to buy anything more!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,479 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Cleared God of War 3 today :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,171 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Finally finished Okamiden yesterday.

Was lucky in the end. Was on flight back from holiday and battery light was flashing red throughout the entire boss battle. Then had to skip the cutscenes at the end just to get the credits out of the way and the save done to show it was completed.
    So just watched the cutscenes on youtube.

Now to see what the Okami announcement for this week is.

Advertisement