Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Suspicious death in Bagenalstown last night?

Options
  • 02-04-2013 1:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭

Was on my way to work this morning and I saw the forensic team and Garda had a tent erected just opposite the Garda Station.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

A post-mortem examination will be carried out later today on the body of a man found in a house in Co Carlow early this morning.
    The 25-year-old Polish man was found by ambulance personnel at the bottom of a staircase in a house on Main Street in Bagenalstown at about 12.15am.
    It is understood the man, whose name has not been released by gardaí, lived in a house on Kilcarrig Street in Bagenalstown.
    He was in the house on Main Street overnight with a number of other Polish men.
    The men had been drinking and it is believed one of the people living there contacted the emergency services after midnight to say the 25-year-old had suffered injuries after falling down the stairs.

http://www.rte.ie/news/2013/0402/379417-carlow-body/

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭zeds alive

ken wrote: »

Cheers Ken , funny how Chinese whispers have a habit of distorting truth.

Sad story if true.

I know the flat in question and I know the types that hang out there , let's just say they are all very very fond of a drink or two.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

zeds alive wrote: »
    Cheers Ken , funny how Chinese whispers have a habit of distorting truth.

Sad story if true.

I know the flat in question and I know the types that hang out there , let's just say they are all very very fond of a drink or two.
    Give it till this evening and it'll be a murder spree with 20-30 dead. All small towns are the same.

Advertisement