Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BitCoin Miner

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,995 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

Bit-Coin is a attempt to create a non-indexed global currency, that can be used outside of the traditional banking systems. .

• Registered Users Posts: 49 gj777

not sure if this is the best place to post this, but doesnt seem to be a good section for it already:

i tried selling my red fury usb BTC miners on adverts.ie like some others are, but it was removed as a banned item (i noticed others werent though...). i checked through the list of banned items they referred me to, nothing was applicable, emailed them for clarification and no reply.

has anyone else had trouble selling units? are adverts going to ban graphic cards and cpus too because you can mine cryptos with them, same thing... it really confuses me that something legal and non-physically threatening can generate such paranoia. but thats human nature i guess, we need more clear info out there for public consumption.

fyi
    so i put them on ebay, but id rather sell locally (going cheap, ahem;):
    http://www.ebay.ie/itm/121273730941?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

• Registered Users Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭jamo2oo9

gj777 wrote: »
    not sure if this is the best place to post this, but doesnt seem to be a good section for it already:

i tried selling my red fury usb BTC miners on adverts.ie like some others are, but it was removed as a banned item (i noticed others werent though...). i checked through the list of banned items they referred me to, nothing was applicable, emailed them for clarification and no reply.

has anyone else had trouble selling units? are adverts going to ban graphic cards and cpus too because you can mine cryptos with them, same thing... it really confuses me that something legal and non-physically threatening can generate such paranoia. but thats human nature i guess, we need more clear info out there for public consumption.

fyi
    so i put them on ebay, but id rather sell locally (going cheap, ahem;):
    http://www.ebay.ie/itm/121273730941?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

For the two and half months, how much did you mine? Considering about buying this

Advertisement