Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

50K Xbox FUT tourney

Options
  • 02-04-2013 2:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭

hey guys,

I'm gonna run a 50k Xbox Tourney with a few special rules.

1. No strikers over 86 pace (this takes out some of the sweatier players)

2. The total pace of your squad is not to exceed an average of 80 on Futhead.

3. Dede, Luiz and Santana are all banned as CB's. I think everyone can agree that they are sick of playing against those 3.

4. Substitutions are only allowed in case of injury or red card.

5. Conversions are only allowed to one position. What i mean by that is that you can only move a stiker to CF, a CF to ST or CAM. So no playing Rues as a CDM or Rooney as a CM etc.

6. You must use the same team for each game. The teams will be public knowledge from the start of the tourney and will be available through Futhead links for anyone to see.

There will be 16 teams (hopefully) with 4 groups of 4 with the top 2 in each division advancing. With the 1/4 finals, Semi and Filnals all being two legged affair.

The prize structure for the event is...

1st: 25k
    2nd: 15k
    3rd: 7k
    4th: 3k

Anyone interested?!?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 LA Jokers

Count me in .

• Registered Users Posts: 6,377 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

i'd like to join this. How will it work though, are you giving away your own coins for this?! Also, would Rule No.5 be hard to implement, what if you buy the player in a converted position already?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Came in excited to sign up, but the rules kind of put me off to be honest...They seem a bit excessive...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

I'd like to play, liking some rules, not liking some rules.

Count me in as long as I can stick +15 attribute cards on all my players :P

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

Most would have to make a new team to follow all of those rules.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

Well the rules aren't set in stone. I'm open to debating them. Just trying to set up an interesting tournament which can help take away some of the issues people have with FUT...

What rules do people have problems with?

I'll defo be adding that +stat cards are also banned...

And yep the coins will be coming out of my own account.

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭bonescap

I would be up for joining this.

Advertisement